Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Films Have You Watched This Week - The Sequel.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Started gearing up with my Christmas film a week until Christmas.

Pickings include;

Muppets Christmas Carol
    Die Hard 1 & 2
    Home Alone
    Scrooged

Comment

can probably guess this from what i posted in the irk thread

But saw epic movie........oh my god so awful ranks up there with some of the worst movies i have ever seen

After that i watched the crow (the original) awesome film and the only film i have ever bought the soundtrack to

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
        Started gearing up with my Christmas film a week until Christmas.

Pickings include;

Muppets Christmas Carol
        Die Hard 1 & 2
        Home Alone
        Scrooged

You need to add Trading Places to that list.

Saw Predators last night. It was awful.

Comment

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - Thoroughly enjoyed it, bloody excellent film. Well done again to Mr Ritchie.

Comment

Just watched Fellowship of the Ring at the cinema as part of the trilogy.
            Their projector died mid way and they switched to what I presume was a Blu Ray from an ill calibrated projector. It's all washed out and all the highlighters were overexposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kieran76 View Post
              Saw Predators last night. It was awful.
              Hilariously awful I thought.

Comment

Watched King Kong (Peter Jackson version from a few years back) yesterday, and though it took an eternity to get going it was very good once they reached the island. Don't think I will be watching it again for a few more years though.

I watched the extended LotR movies a couple of weeks ago but I am desperate to watch them again before seeing the Hobbit next week, may watch Fellowship tonight and the sequels over the next few days.

Comment

Surely you should be watching them AFTER seeing the Hobbit?

Comment

Probably!

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                      Their projector died mid way and they switched to what I presume was a Blu Ray from an ill calibrated projector. It's all washed out and all the highlighters were overexposed.
                      Fark dat, I'd have asked for my money back assuming you paid? Is it me or are cinema projectionists getting worse?

Comment

Re: What Films Have You Watched This Week - The Sequel.

Im watching Hulk on itv2 +1. 50 minutes in and hulk has only just shown up. My gid this is utter crap. Need to finish watching it now though.

Comment

Re: What Films Have You Watched This Week - The Sequel.

Now Jennifer connelly is being attacked by a hulkified poodle. Seriously what is this ****!? Lol. Off it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                            You should have come round mine mate, sounds like my PJ runs better!

Comment

watched Diary Of A Wimpy Kid: Dog Days and Arthur Christmas with the kids, thoroughly enjoyed both of them.. especially Arthur Christmas.. it almost made me feel christmassy!! HUMBUG!

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                                Now Jennifer connelly is being attacked by a hulkified poodle. Seriously what is this ****!? Lol. Off it goes.
                                Its not great overall by any stretch, but it picks up towards the end when the hulk really hits out in open space. Some really great scenes.

Comment

Working...
                                X