No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah complete waste of time. Downed two strong coffees too so I guess I'm up now!!!

Comment

Quali, UFC, then race tonight. Brutal!!!

Comment

As the 2013 Formula 1 season gets underway in Australia photographer Mike Hayward delves into his archives and shares a selection of his pictures from past races.

I love the old F1 photos on here, shows how much the heart has been ripped out of it. The photographer on the 2nd photo is proper brave too, you could reach out and touch it!

Comment

Can't wait for the start of the season, I'm BBC only buy my girlfriends Dad has said I can come round to watch the live sky races!

Little prediction, Hamilton will struggle for the first half but pick up, Jenson will be strong, Perez will give him a run for his money & maybe tie him at some races, Alonso will be strong, Webber could topple Vettell & Vettell himself will have a more tricky season but Adrian Newey will give him another Championship contender.

Would be cool if Mercedes shake up the establishment this season like Brawn did, even without Ross Brawn.

Comment

Ross Brawn is still there and apparently still in charge. Next season could be different though with the arrival from McLaren.

Comment

Ah, I thought that he was walking straight away.

Love the new BBC opening, got the hairs on my arm standing up. AC / DC followed by The Chain.

In my eyes, no sport on earth comes close to Motorsport.

Comment

That was a great Q1! Shame the conditions were too bad to continue but so much went on, it almost felt like a full session.

Also good on JEV on getting top spot for awhile, rain is a good way for people in the back to show their full potential.

Comment

I welcome suzi, but i tuned in late and didnt spot eddie, has he left for....sky...fk you murdoch!

Comment

Don't think he's gone anywhere, sometimes the presenters aren't their for certain races and the BBC have hime on their PR images.

Eddie is probably playing a gig right now or blinding someone with his shirt!

Comment

Eddie Jordan is great on the BBC. He's always hugging folk and holding their hands making them uncomfy. And he's not afraid to speak his mind. Then there is those shirts.
                      Saw him playing at T in the Park years ago. The band were pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                        In my eyes, no sport on earth comes close to Motorsport.
                        Yeah. I used to be right into football but its all about the Motorsport these days. F1 and BTCC mainly.

Surprised there isn't more BTCC fans on the forum.

Comment

BTCC is real racing, I can't wait for the new season! I never miss it

Comment

I hope Mercedes are competitive this season. I'm no big fan of Hamilton but he's an extremely exciting driver to watch and the sport needs him challenging the front runners.

Comment

Think we could be in for a very tight season, especially for the first half. Hope Hamilton does well, I was never his biggest fan but have warmed to him in the last few months.

Qualifying highlights are on BBC1 at 5.15am tomorrow now, then no internet for me until I've seen the race highlights at 2pm ish.

Go Alonso!

Comment

Just got home in time for Q3. Nothing unexpected to be honest. Still looking forward to the race later on. Go Di Resta!

Comment

Working...
                                X