No announcement yet.

Official F1/Motorsport thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that was pretty funny end to an already good race. Force India engineers looking confused, Button sent out with three wheels again and Lewis forgetting which team he was in. Oh, and Alonso stupidly not pitting!

Felt sorry for Rosberg,it was really harsh not letting him through. At least Webber was able to provide some drama even though he was eventually beaten.

Cant say i blame vettel though, he did what he had to do to win. No rules were broken he just upset everybody in the team on the way. Hoping this causes massive friction in the team, i love it when Webber is pissed!

Comment

Vetell is c**t. He knew exactly what he was doing, he had total disregard for the team and then tells blatant lies in the media interviews.

Red Bull have a real issue here and it will get worse from herein. Weber might even leave the team.

Comment

Team orders should be banned. What should have been a blistering end to the race with the top four trading positions ended up a virtual procession. These guys are supposed to be racing after all.

Vettel has come out of this weekend looking like a bit of a tw*t. But Dr. Marko won't do anything to upset his golden boy. Webber is likely to be leaving Red Bull at the end of the season anyway having been linked with Porsche for a factory drivers role.

Rosberg was diplomatic but I'll bet he was seething inside. And I have a newfound respect for Hamilton. He clearly felt his third place was undeserved and would probably have rather won it racing his teammate.

Comment

Yeah, team orders should be banned as they leave a bad taste in the mouth but it's an impossible rule to enforce. Team orders have always taken place, whether the rules allowed it or not, whether we realised it or not, and they always will take place. I think that's largely why the FIA removed the ban.

Comment

Comment

^lol

New film coming out later this year. Looks surprisingly well done.

Comment

Not a very exciting qualifying session, good drive from Lewis though. Stupidly had an each way bet on Massa, I expect he will crash out first lap.

Comment

Q3 was an absolute joke.

Comment

I was in a tired daze. Why is everyone on the softs???

Comment

Boring race weekend all round. Was looking forward to seeing Webber taking the fight to Vettel, but fortune decided it wasn't to be.

Comment

"fortune" being RedBull's breaking his car on purpose for speaking his mind! Just kidding

It was an ok race but the tyre situation is becoming a little....tired. It's good how the race all unfolds in the last couple of laps but I do miss the days of drivers just pushing to the limit every single lap.

Comment

The tyre situation definitely needs a rethink.

Sky F1 were showing the 1997 European Donington GP this w/e and I had a depressing moment of clarity - because of the tobacco advertising ban, does this mean earlier GPs aren't able to be broadcast anymore?

Comment

Am I the only person who misses the old 12 lap qualifying. I know this new format has a more action over the hour, but I did enjoy the tactical side of it. None of this not setting a lap time rubbish.

Comment

I've only seen a few bits of highlights from both races and they look very boring. I can't understand why the BTCC has introduced a soft tyre option thing, it's unnecessary same as the F1. One set of the tyres for the whole race, if you have a puncture change one.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                                The tyre situation definitely needs a rethink.

Sky F1 were showing the 1997 European Donington GP this w/e and I had a depressing moment of clarity - because of the tobacco advertising ban, does this mean earlier GPs aren't able to be broadcast anymore?
                                They are all on youtube anyway!

Comment

Working...
                                X