No announcement yet.

Someone has to ask...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be the first one to "LOL". Missing kid or not. Hundreds of kids get wiped out each day, it's not nice but it happens. That's life -
    I agree, it's almost certain that this girl has died somehow or another, and that truly is sad (as are the deaths/disappearances of countless of other missing kids that the media haven't bothered to bleat about). That part is done, now I'm just enthralled by watching the drama - which the negligent parents created - unfold further and blow up in their obnoxious faces.

If they're not murderers, then why has there been traces of blood found in the room, and the missing girl's DNA found in the car 25 days *after* she disappeared? At the very least, they're hiding something.

Edit: regarding the fact that they had keys to the Church:
    A chief provider and curator of Catholic information on the web since 1996. Our editorial voice, always faithful to the teachings of the Church, assists and inspires Catholic clergy and laity.

The standard of secrecy protecting a confession outweighs any form of professional confidentiality or secrecy. When a person unburdens his soul and confesses his sins to a priest in the Sacrament of Penance, a very sacred trust is formed. The priest must maintain absolute secrecy about anything that a person confesses.
    Maybe they should be talking to the local religious squad. I swear, if there's any religious lunacy involved with this girl dying (I think that's almost certain now), I'll go nuts.

He cannot be compelled by law to disclose a person's confession or be bound by any oath he takes, e.g. as a witness in a court trial.
    This site is literally saying that religion is above the law. Fanatics like this are just plain dangerous.
    Last edited by Lyris; 11-09-2007, 12:46.

Comment

Originally posted by kernow View Post
      This threads made me give up eastenders, that can only be a good thing.
      LOL - But Eastenders has Stacey Slater in it and the Mitchell sisters, too.

Blimey, this thread has been going for 64 pages and counting. Who knows when is it gonna end?

Comment

Originally posted by Kongster View Post
        Who knows when is it gonna end?
        I'm hoping it ends sooner rather than later tbh.

Most religions are too soft - confess your sins to Christ and be granted instant forgiveness, no matter how severe the crime. Most other 'unedited' religions would indeed hang them up for stoning, and rightly so.

The police need to raid that church and interrogate anyone that has anything to do with it.
        Last edited by dataDave; 11-09-2007, 13:01.

Comment

posted 25/5/07 - what does PSTB know ?

Originally posted by 'Press Start To Begin' View Post
          For this to grab so much media spotlight, so much public attention, so much coverage......something else is going on whilst our eyes are fixed on a missing girl.

Comment

Says on Sky News that 8 out of the 10 boxes of evidence have been presented to the Judge type guy in Portugal so guess he'll decide the next step within a few hours.

Not read every post here, so may have already been posted; but it says in Evening Standard (later editions) that a hair from Maddie has also been found in the boot of the hire car.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidHolliss View Post
              Not read every post here, so may have already been posted; but it says in Evening Standard (later editions) that a hair from Maddie has also been found in the boot of the hire car.
              Not just a hair but a mop of hair, depending on how far you want to believe chinese whispers.

Comment

Yep - lotsa hair.

Murder/Suicide @ home by the weekend ?

Comment

Surely youd wrap up a rotting corpse before putting it in your boot?

Comment

Originally posted by DavidFallows View Post
                    Most religions are too soft - confess your sins to Christ and be granted instant forgiveness, no matter how severe the crime.
                    I'm not religious, but I think forgiveness requires the sinner to repent, not just confess. Those people hoping for salvation with deathbed confessions are fooling themselves

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                      Surely youd wrap up a rotting corpse before putting it in your boot?
                      You'd be MAAADDD to think you could get away with it too , with every single eye on you.

Comment

Fair few people in this office (and a lot of them are from close to where the McCanns live) seem to think that there were others helping them.

Comment

Without getting to gruesome, what kinda of condition would a corspe be in 25 days after death? Pretty mushy id have thought? Very hot in Portugal too.

Comment

........ religious ......... are fooling themselves
                            I made my own viewpoint out of words from your post

Comment

But if anybody would know what to do with it it'd be the doctors

Comment

Originally posted by SuperDanX View Post
                                Without getting to gruesome, what kinda of condition would a corspe be in 25 days after death? Pretty mushy id have thought? Very hot in Portugal too.
                                Depends on how it's stored doesn't it? The pork chop stored in your freezer keeps for months, in your fridge for a week, in your back garden a hour or two. It would seem unlikely that you'd get away with storing an unwrapped rotting corpse in the boot of your car for very long. How many freezer boxes/blocks have been photographed?

( Embalming fluid makes things last a while too - best looking on the shopping lists for formaldehyde, glutaraldehyde or phenol - getting a bit far fetch now though eh )

As has been said above, there's so much conflicting info about that much of the speculation is the media filling in gaps of 2 minutes of news to stretch it out to 24 hours, only when ( or if ) they go to court will we get to hear what the ten crates of collected evidence actually is.
                                Last edited by MartyG; 11-09-2007, 13:50.

Comment

Working...
                                X