X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There'll always be skanks! \\o

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
      I really hope there are skanks like this when my daughter reaches the 14 to 18 stage, great role models for how NOT to run your life.
      But look how successful she is! Drug abuse = money and success.

(In the eyes of an influencable child)

Comment

I heard a clip from this crack video on the radio this morning and she says something about how a rat or a cat should have just called a taxi...it was early and I was ****ed up on crack at the time but I think thats what she said >_<

Comment

Originally posted by toythatkills View Post
          But look how successful she is! Drug abuse = money and success.

(In the eyes of an influencable child)
          Drug abuse = money and success = more drug abuse = more money and success = eventual headline making death = legend = biopic

Comment

Typical nonsense from The Sun: "Drug user takes drugs!" is essentially the headline.

Whatever next? Are they going to film Jeremy Clarkson picking his nose at the wheel?

Comment

The Sun missed out on an obvious pun-tastic headline yesterday. Had I been editing the paper then the front page would have been "BACK TO CRACK".

Comment

"Police have confirmed officers will look at a newspaper's video footage of singer Amy Winehouse apparently smoking a crack pipe."

Why, exactly? It isn't illegal to take drugs, if it was there'd be cops outside every drug addiction centre and dance club in the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Hogg View Post
                  "Police have confirmed officers will look at a newspaper's video footage of singer Amy Winehouse apparently smoking a crack pipe."

Why, exactly? It isn't illegal to take drugs, if it was there'd be cops outside every drug addiction centre and dance club in the country.
                  It is illegal to have class A drugs in your possession. More then likely, police would be interested in who is supplying Miss Winehouse.

Comment

So why don't the narcs hang around the aforementioned drug centres and ask them where they're getting their whack from?

Comment

No idea.

Maybe they feel it's not conducive to patient treatments. Or maybe they do target these people, and you just don't know about it? I'm sure police have lots of informants, drug addicts or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Seany View Post
                        The Sun missed out on an obvious pun-tastic headline yesterday. Had I been editing the paper then the front page would have been "BACK TO CRACK".
                        quality

Comment

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service

She's on a drip, Shocker!
                          It's to rehydrate her after her vomiting due to her coming off the drugs apparently.
                          It's also probably got something to do with the fact that the skinny bint obviously doesn't eat, it looks like a good **** would kill her.

Comment

Comment

Pics sparticus didn't post:

Comment

She's such an absolute skank of a woman. The funny thing is she used to be fairly curvy and moderately attractive. Now she's a bag of bones with a bear's arse for a face.

Comment

Working...
                                X