Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now THAT is an angry smiley!

Or has he had too much fibre?

Comment

irk of today after so many years why havent they invented a silent dentist drill

Comment

Oh man, just got back to my desk gasping (its mad hot in central today and I'm having to wear a suit), crack open my Diet Coke can and get a whiff of Cherry...ARGHHHH!!!! Why do they make the cans so damn similar?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
          Hey Japan! Let me introduce you to a wonderful invention called Blu-Tack! We use it to stick things like posters up on the wall without ruining them with pins, sellotape etc.! It is one of many great inventions that you have missed out on, along with central heating and debit cards!
          You can actually get something very similar to blu-tack here. It's sold in hobby shops as a means of fixing plastic model parts onto stands for airbrushing. I guess they never saw the wider applications of the stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
            Oh man, just got back to my desk gasping (its mad hot in central today and I'm having to wear a suit), crack open my Diet Coke can and get a whiff of Cherry...ARGHHHH!!!! Why do they make the cans so damn similar?!!
            Cherry coke is lovely, quit yr whining

Comment

I thought that was the point of this thread...but if it irks you then I guess your comment is OK with me

Comment

I like cherry coke. I like diet coke. But diet cherry coke is revolting

Comment

The more annoying change is an extra draw on Tuesdays. Camelot obviously haven't learned that, far from generating extra income, the Wednesday draw on the main lottery diluted the number of players and reduced the jackpots. People only go mad for Euromillions when it gets to ?80m+.

And http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology...rsity-research Absolute balls!
                  Last edited by NW2013; 08-04-2011, 17:54.

Comment

The fact that it's friday night and everyone else seems to have a life while I'm in chat alone!

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                      The fact that it's friday night and everyone else seems to have a life while I'm in chat alone!
                      I'm busy trying to get banned from Shmups.com

Comment

Divulge, Sir Neilos!

Comment

...people not being aware of others and how unintentionally hurtful that can be...

Comment

Originally posted by FamiDude View Post
                            I would have been in there with you but spent the day running to bathroom for one end or the other and just watching tonnes of random stuff on Netflix.

Comment

After everything that's happened to me over the past 5 months I went to my Doctor yesterday and she's prescribed me more sleeping tablets and has also started me on antidepressants which is something I told her at the beginning I didn't want to do. She also recommended that I take some time off work.

What irks me is that I know I should take this time off to try and level out but due to staffing issues I feel that I have to power through all my **** to keep the place running.

Also, the stigma that seems to exist around things like stress & depression. If you tell someone that you're being signed off for one of them they look at you like they're not real things and you should just "man up". What the hell do you think I've been trying to do since December? There's only so much a man can take!

Comment

Easier said than acted upon, but what do you value more? Your health and the way it affects those around you. Or your money. Hope you get sorted soon dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X