Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

irk of mine why it is that i play lots of darts and pool but never seem to get any better

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Went to the cinema last night to see Sucker Punch. I haven't been to the cinema for ages so spent a little but extra for one of the VUE VIP seats which are apparently located at the optimal position in the room for picture / sound.

What irks me are the people who sat behind me who had done the same but insisted in chatting through most of the film. If you've paid the money to watch the film shut up and watch it!!
      Yeah! My girlfriend kept glancing at me, which was utterly distracting.. Didn't call her out on it though, I'm too nice. Annoying though!

That said, I was eating nachos so I feel sorry for other people.

Comment

?130/180 to change the colour of your iPhone?

Hell, the iPhone 5 is out in June.

lololol

Comment

Splashes of bleach that permanently discolour clothes.

I hate that.

Comment

Buses.

oh my god. How can they be so terrible.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
              http://www.whiteiphone4me.com/buythekit.html

?130/180 to change the colour of your iPhone?

Hell, the iPhone 5 is out in June.

lololol
              I imagine most of that is the cost of the touchscreen+display(they're glued together on the 4 - remember all that fuss over glue patches on early units?)

Based on that, whoever bought the kit could resell their black screen and claw back about ?50 or so

Comment

When you post something on a forum because you know what you're talking about, and some twat that has no idea what he's talking about posts something like "lol you're wrong," but then doesn't actually add any substance to the post at all.

So you go "go on then, how am I wrong?" to give them a chance to look like a total tool because you know you're right.

Then they reply to something else, and completely ignore your post.

Comment

Sounds like a hockey forum I visit were people just argue round a valid point.

Comment

It would have been fine if he'd argued, even if he was wrong. But telling me I'm wrong and then ignoring me when he realises he's made a tit of himself, that demands an apology.

Comment

I second this irk, that very thing happened to me earlier today (not on here of course ). Very annoying.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                        I second this irk, that very thing happened to me earlier today (not on here of course ). Very annoying.
                        You're wrong.

Comment

Facebook ****e being everywhere on here now. I don't have any friends, and even if I did I wouldn't want them to know I like this place.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
                            Facebook ****e being everywhere on here now. I don't have any friends, and even if I did I wouldn't want them to know I like this place.
                            Use noscript and you won't see any of that horse ****.

Comment

Cool. I'll try to do that!

This place should be a facebook-free zone.

Comment

All day I've had to listen to work colleagues raving about how good Jenniffer Lopez's new song is.

"It's even number one you know!"

I've had a listen.

Comment

Working...
                                X