Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 'no VAT if you're based in Jersey' tax loophole was closed a while back.

Comment

If I ever meet Phillip Schofield, I'm gonna introduce Gordon the Gopher into his colon, Mr Garrison style.

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
        If I ever meet Phillip Schofield, I'm gonna introduce Gordon the Gopher into his colon, Mr Garrison style.
        That is a pretty weird sexual fantasy to have. Mine is probably twin sisters or something.

Comment

Horses for courses, innit

Comment

ohhh, Jesus Christ.

Comment

Which is odd considering Schofield wanted to put Gordon into Room 101 when he was on the show (it was his FIRST choice!)...
              Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Thanks for brightening my morning with that comment.

+1 for you sir.

Comment

Edd the Duck and Andi Peters were a good duo back in the day. Ahh sweet memories of the broom cupboard years.

I know we all remember GamesMaster with Patrick Moore etc but how many other gaming shows can you recall?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Which is odd considering Schofield wanted to put Gordon into Room 101 when he was on the show (it was his FIRST choice!)...
                    "Room 101" is just what he calls it

Comment

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                      Edd the Duck and Andi Peters were a good duo back in the day. Ahh sweet memories of the broom cupboard years.
                      I think Adi Peters would to have Edd the Duck introduced to his colon, if you know what I mean

Originally posted by Fader209 View Post
                      I know we all remember GamesMaster with Patrick Moore etc but how many other gaming shows can you recall?
                      Bad Influence, Thumb Bandits.............errrr,...........thats about it

Comment

Thumb Bandits and Gamesmaster were always my favourites. There was Bits too.

Comment

I know Violet Berlin was in a few programmes over the years yet I can't remember them bar Bad Influence.
                          Bits was presented by 3 girls wasn't it?

Any one else watch When Games Attack?

Comment

Yeah one of the women in Bits also hosted Thumb Bandits - Aleks.

I'd forgotten all about Violet Berlin's Gamepad, got a ton of them saved on the V+, what was When Games Attack like?

Comment

I thought those 3 girls (2 brits, 1 yank) was Thumb Bandits?

Comment

Thumb Bandits had Aleks Krotoski and Iain Lee, IIRC.

I liked Bits, for the most part. I can't believe we've gotten to 2011 without a decent, long-running TV programme about games.

Comment

Working...
                                X