Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that irk you.. (no swearing please)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Thumb Bandits came along after Bits ended, had the American and Iain Lee.

*EDIT:* Beaten to it .

Comment

Aha ok so I was watching both in the past but didnt realise they were different progs

Comment

When Games Attacks was hosted by Dominik Diamond and was shown on Bravo (I think). Was pretty decent and there are a few clips on youtube of it. One segment will always stick in my mind forever...page 3 girls playing a Dance mat game tournament

Comment

What was the one on Sky called that had Big Boy Barry as one of the characters?

Comment

Games World... arguably more memorable for The Violet Blade, though.

Comment

If I had my way, Edd the Duck would be lying, shredded, in a pancake, with hoi sin sauce drizzled over the top. And Andy Peters would be made to watch as I ate it.

Comment

Were you molested by a mascot as a child? You seem to have so much hate!

Comment

Originally posted by noobish hat View Post
                  If I had my way, Edd the Duck would be lying, shredded, in a pancake, with hoi sin sauce drizzled over the top. And Andy Peters would be made to watch as I ate it.

Comment

Originally posted by EDDIE M0NS00N View Post
                    now why cannot they have shows like that on saturday night now

Comment

I really want Nadal to beat Djokovic, but I also want to go to bed and it'll take another two hours if Nadal's to win!

Comment

inspector gadget ...always irked me that someone that is such a idiot ...bumbling....useless fool would always come out as a hero even though was the other 2 characters that did everything

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
                          inspector gadget ...always irked me that someone that is such a idiot ...bumbling....useless fool would always come out as a hero even though was the other 2 characters that did everything
                          Pretty much follows real working life

Comment

After enduring the BBC world news for almost two hours (4AM TV is awful), I remember that Sony's TGS conference started at 5AM. Ofcourse at 5:30 when I tried to access the stream website I am greeted by the can not display page, agh.

Why did I think I needed three hours to get ready? Ugh. I should have remembered that although I have good intentions of polishing myself up nicely in the morning, I wouldn't bother at 4AM.

Comment

Inspector Gadget is totally faking it. Obfuscating Stupidity.

Comment

I never liked Inspector Gadget & felt the same as eastyy. It was his niece & Brains that did all the work & saved the world.

Bowser was another cartoon animated by the same team, & was bloody mental to watch, as in good wacky entertainment

Comment

Working...
                                X