X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's this then, a trip to Amsterdam?

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
      Maybe I news to change my views and beliefs regarding this kind of thing?
      You can always change your views back after realising the error of your ways.

Bint in the PO telling me postage for some choc and biscuits to my mate in Japan was going to set me back $41. Then her noticing her mistake and giving me the correct price (~$24 just FYI) made me smile.

Comment

We have these at home for the weekend.

Comment

Chocobos? You should race them!

Comment

We haven't gotten much further than naming them at the moment. We have Fluffy, Lulu, Patches, Cheep-Cheep... and I called one of them Bernard.

Comment

Fifteen quid on Bernard in the 4:15.

Comment

Just did my CBT again and passed Wooo! But it means that I could ride my new fixed 125R with a sexy new exaust woosh Also I was a pillion passenger today for the 1st time to collect my bike all very exciting!

Comment

The new car commercial with the wee kid dressed as darth vader, makes me chuckle every time. As an ad it can't be too good though, as I can't think what kind of car it's for as I write this.........
                  Last edited by Colin; 07-05-2011, 18:47. Reason: Fixing spelling!

Comment

Maybe it was actually an advert for having children, you remember the child well enough...

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                      You can always change your views back after realising the error of your ways.
                      True. I can always blamez teh intanetz too. You bad influence, you!

I've just found an old UK Garage CD in a draw featuring such classics as "Re-rewind", "Imagine", "Little Bit of Luck" et al. Takes me back to when I was 17/18 without a care in the world. Made me smile; the thought of simpler times.

Comment

It's a Passat.

Kids suck.

Comment

The heartfelt charm of Adventure Time with Finn and Jake.

Watching the last few eps of Season two and there hasn't been a single cynical moment. Truly impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
                            We haven't gotten much further than naming them at the moment. We have Fluffy, Lulu, Patches, Cheep-Cheep... and I called one of them Bernard.
                            Woodstock (from Snoopy)?

Comment

Google is pretty today

Comment

The Sun and Daily Mirror are facing contempt of court proceedings over the way they reported the hunt for the killer of Jo Yeates last December.

The coverage of that landlord was absolutely sickening, going on about him being a teacher and getting students to say how he was weird and creepy and crap like that.

I'd love to see one of their editors locked up for the coverage.

Comment

Working...
                                X