This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    Does Technika work as well as I imagine it does?
    Like complete arse?...then yes, yes it does

Comment

Oh.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
        Can't seem to be able to give my games away...
        A few of my games were sold on eBay for 50p

Sometimes expectations doesn't match what they are really worth

Comment

I've been playing Grandia on my Vita recently. Adore the game anyway, but such a colourful game just looks even more sublime on the Vita screen. It scales really well.

Comment

Had to turn off that bilinear filter. Made it look gash.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Trust me, I'm a lawyer!
              This must be your new look

Comment

Are you stalking me?

Comment

Originally posted by ETC
                  Like complete arse?...then yes, yes it does
                  I really enjoyed it, I think it works well. You need to turn off use of the rear touchpad and ideally set it on a flat surface to play, but yeah. I've had a lot of fun with it.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Had to turn off that bilinear filter. Made it look gash.
                    Bilinear filter makes everything look gash.

Comment

Just had my first experience of dealing with a job agency, who contacted me with an unsolicited e-mail. Started off all friendly and open to communication, saying they had a position in mind and requesting to phone me with further details.

When I spoke to the guy on the phone he told me what the job was but wouldn't say which company it was for. He only promised to send over the job spec. By this time I'd realised that it was for something I didn't really have experience with anyway, so the phone conversation was awkward as I was a bit reluctant to commit to anything without knowing more about the job and he was pushing to "move forward". He asked me for a Word copy of my CV (which I only usually send out as a PDF to avoid "creative" editing), promising to get back to me. After I sent it over I just Googled the job and it was the first result- full job spec, salary, company, etc. All of the information he'd been evasive about providing- I could even apply directly if I wanted to. I'd even seen the job a few days beforehand and had decided that it wasn't what I'd wanted to do. The way that they were behaving made them seem like real hustlers.

Comment

Agencies are all bull****ters, without exception. The one I use for employing people hate me as I used to be with them as an agency worker and I know every trick they try to pull, so they can't try any of their crap with me.

Comment

First post in this thread.... Little things that irk me?

Mutha fukkas answering questions with a question. Wtf?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by ikobo View Post
                            Agencies are all bull****ters, without exception.
                            That's a little unfair.

I've used a couple of agencies and the consultants went above and beyond to help out and spent a lot of time assisting with my interviews and nonsense from my previous employers.

That's like saying there isn't an honest car salesman, double-glazing representative, estate agent or politician.

Well, maybe not the last one...

Comment

Originally posted by Shakey_Jake33 View Post
                              Bilinear filter makes everything look gash.
                              You're not wrong there my friend.

Comment

And I'll tell you another thing, car salesmen, double glazing reps, estate agents and politicians are all full of **** too.

Comment

Working...
                                X