Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My house looks like a bomb went off in it after yesterday's bbq.

Comment

Have you shat arl owa?

Comment

A delicious bbqomb I hope!

Edit: dammit prin! Ye shat arl owa me post.

Originally posted by randombs View Post
        Cool! What's your book?
        One on Japanese grammar and one fiction.
        Last edited by kryss; 31-05-2015, 10:34. Reason: Prinny, and nothing else

Comment

Nice

Good luck with the IRS!

Comment

I've read Kryss' book and enjoyed it!

Ideal for fans of Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Comment

My neighbour walked past my front door and threw a half-chewed Kit-Kat wrapper through our window. When I picked it up, it was dripping with his kid's saliva. Just had it out with him on his doorstep and for some reason I feel like the bad guy. He's always had developmental difficulties but I thought that he grew out of this nonsense years ago.

Comment

Through your window? You should have put him in a headlock and made him eat it.

Comment

Thank you Mr QC! 16yo kryss thanks you.

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                  Nice

Good luck with the IRS!
                  All good, just paperwork.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    Through your window? You should have put him in a headlock and made him eat it.
                    He hid behind his closed front door when I rang, then opened it up when his kid was there. Literally hiding behind a toddler so I wouldn't shout at him.

Comment

why animals have not learnt stop look and listen yet ?...i swear it is like they play a game of dare with each other and running out infront of the car.

Why on adverts it has down the bottom when surveys are involved....69% out of 731 people would agree....who would say to someone can you go out and survey 731 people ???? drives my ocd crazy

Comment

7 people in the house and still no one heard the Amazon delivery guy knock.

Now I have to wait till tomorrow, not that it's of any use then.

Comment

Saw this on TV. I recognise the voice but can't think who it is.

Help!!

Comment

Voice of smuag and agent classified

Comment

Originally posted by buster_broon View Post
                              Voice of smuag and agent classified
                              Nah. Not Cumberbatch. He's done some but not this one.

Comment

Businesses not replying to your mails when you want to give them money in exchange for a product or service but they won't tell you how.

Comment

Working...
                                X