No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can get a spoon to stick to my skin - pretty sure that's more proof than just a silly fork you embed with the prongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
      @gIzzE can you answer something for me?

Do you genuinely believe that COVID was "unleashed" by someone with the intent of either making money or forcing geopolitical change?

Actually, I'll back up there. Can you just say whether you think "that's possible" or "no, that's totally absolutely not possible"?

I want to know.
      Released with intent? No.

With intent of making money? No.

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
        I can get a spoon to stick to my skin - pretty sure that's more proof than just a silly fork you embed with the prongs.
        Must be your magnetic personality.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          Every time I see "Do a bit of research - open your eyes" and ask for best places to look, it's always some dodgy monetized youtube channel with clickbait style thumbnails (and newsroom style tickers along the bottom to make them look legit), rather than anything worthy of the word "research". I've been down the rabbit hole for a while and never found anything more than coincidences joined together to "prove" some hypothesis.

The level we are at now is that trained nurses who should at least know a bit of science are now trying to prove that vaccines make us magnetic by pressing flat non-magnetic (but metal) objects on to their sweaty skin and it staying there for a bit.

Why this person is allowed to continue speaking is beyond me:

Although she is an Osteopath so can be trusted (/sarcasm), and is in no way just in it to make money by becoming prominent (dammit /sarcasm /sarcasm turn off)

That's brilliant.

That doesn't distract from the discussion at all.

Bless you all.

Comment

So you all think this gene therapy pushed towards kids is OK??

I'm not saying one way or another, but this is the guy who invented it......

Comment

The World's first flat earth convention was attended by people from all around the globe.

Comment

So you're saying that we should all get AstraZeneca shots yeah?

Problem: solved.

NEXT!

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  So you're saying that we should all get AstraZeneca shots yeah?

Problem: solved.

NEXT!

Far better than Pfizer yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
                    The World's first flat earth convention was attended by people from all around the globe.

What exactly do you relate to people who think the earth is flat?

Genuinely interested.

Comment

Originally posted by gIzzE View Post
                      What exactly do you relate to people who think the earth is flat?

Genuinely interested.
                      I don't give them any thought. I made a joke based on [MENTION=3144]Dogg Thang[/MENTION] posting about seeing the FLAT EARTH sign.

Apparently it was funny enough for one person on the forum which is fine by me.

Comment

So you all think this gene therapy pushed towards kids is OK??

I'm not saying one way or another, but this is the guy who invented it......

https://youtu.be/U1pEtrEr2_s?t=2164
                        Which kids have been vaccinated with gene therapy against Covid?
                        Last edited by endo; 13-06-2021, 19:12.

Comment

Oh look. A monetized youtube video with a ticker at the bottom Added bonus of distracting social media quotes splatted over the top.

Vejon Health? Hmm. A dormant company that has never had any income or expenditure, or even a website. The interviewer is the CEO though
                          His own website says "CEO - Vejon Health. We are an innovative healthcare company focusing on niche medical conditions to find solutions.
                          Our main focus is on finding solutions for dementia which remains as one of the most devastating diseases internationally.
                          We are committed to researching and finding answers where there were none before. Fundamentally I believe that the body will always heal itself if not stressed and given the correct tools"

The video is 90 minutes long - yes this is far too long for me. Can you summarise any key revelations via the medium of text on this forum please?

Comment

Far better than Pfizer yeah.
                            I had the Pfizer... Are you telling me my arm isn't meant to look like William Birkin?

Comment

Oh look. A monetized youtube video with a ticker at the bottom Added bonus of distracting social media quotes splatted over the top.

Vejon Health? Hmm. A dormant company that has never had any income or expenditure, or even a website. The interviewer is the CEO though
                              His own website says "CEO - Vejon Health. We are an innovative healthcare company focusing on niche medical conditions to find solutions.
                              Our main focus is on finding solutions for dementia which remains as one of the most devastating diseases internationally.
                              We are committed to researching and finding answers where there were none before. Fundamentally I believe that the body will always heal itself if not stressed and given the correct tools"

The video is 90 minutes long - yes this is far too long for me. Can you summarise any key revelations via the medium of text on this forum please?
                              Amazing. Companies House is always so revealing. Covid advice brought to you in association with homeopathy wonks and that David avocado dude.

Comment

Fundamentally I believe that the body will always heal itself if not stressed and given the correct tools
                                Tools like medicine and vaccines?

Comment

Working...
                                X