Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect foal play.

Comment

You have to be a serious ass to take something like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
        It seems absolutely bananas to me that the same conspiracy nuts who won't take a vaccine or wear a mask on medical advice will happily put a totally unrelated drug to mostly kill animal parasites into their bodies.
        As I've said before, they're just dick heads. Simple as that.

Comment

Rogan gives crazy ideas a huge exposure, but some of his fans forget or overlook he is very wealthy and can afford much better treatments (some of which he had). He provides a platform to some hateful people, but the excuses after will always be 'Just saying man, it's just words.' He is charismatic and attracts a huge audience, but the way this has played out...

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            I suspect foal play.
            Wahey!!!

Imagine if the conspiracy is that the chips and tracking stuff is actually in the Ivermectin, and has been all along. Covid vaccines were a ruse.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Wahey!!!

Imagine if the conspiracy is that the chips and tracking stuff is actually in the Ivermectin, and has been all along. Covid vaccines were a ruse.
              Put the idea out there, man! It'll be hilarious...

Comment

Now the thing about that is there is an animal treatment version, and a human treatment version. The latter has been around for over 40 years. But it's only available on prescription and dumb people wanting to get it but can't due to this restriction have been grabbing the animal version instead. With "hilarious" results...
                Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Vaccine neighsayers

Comment

Alberta has declared a state of health emergency. We all got an alert on our phones so it must be important.

Last edited by kryss; 19-09-2021, 19:15.

Comment

ICU is at 177% capacity with only deaths bringing open beds, the Canadian Government has been asked for assistance and is sending army nurses...but the Flames and Oilers are still playing with a crowd of 20k tonight? Absolute ****wittery.

It's STILL a challenge for some people to put a piece of cloth over their mouths AND nose.

Oh and the proof of vaccination certificates the province is issuing? Editable PDFs. Clever.

Comment

Overheard my boss mention he got a booster jab on Friday and Sunday my colleague dentist I mainly worked with managed to find the portal for health workers to get a booster and managed to book his. Offered me a lift (and to leave a bit early from work) if I could book the same time.

Just got jab today at a location that looked just like the mall in Left 4 Dead (from what I remember playing it). DLC installed

Comment

Amazed it didn't happen sooner but my eldest son tested positive at the weekend and then I started to feel unwell on Monday, I'm positive too. Even with the vaccine it can still kick you pretty hard.

Comment

Aw man, that's rough. I hope you don't get hit too hard.

Comment

Safe speed, Atticus.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                                Amazed it didn't happen sooner but my eldest son tested positive at the weekend and then I started to feel unwell on Monday, I'm positive too. Even with the vaccine it can still kick you pretty hard.
                                How old is your eldest? Was he vaccinated? The missus and I have been double jabbed with the Pfizer vaccine but our boy who is 15 in March hasn't. We're worried about the side effects he may have. I didn't have any at all and the missus has a bit of a fever but I hear young adults get hit hard with side effects so a kid would be worse.
                                We live in a very low risk area so it's not a massive worry but I think he should be vaccinated if it's possible.
                                Last edited by Yakumo; 01-10-2021, 10:22.

Comment

Working...
                                X