X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Kungfu]
    Originally posted by Jushin-Thunder-Liger
    (Also nobody else wanted to go to Japan on their own)QUOTE]

You must have some bizarre colleagues, I would of jumped at the chance.
    Just your normal office staff with no interest in Japan, besides flogging our Credit Card links to websites over there.

Comment

Me and a mate will be in Tokyo for two weeks from mid-March, bumming about eating, drinking and generally looking around.

Still trying to decide on a hotel though..

Comment

I`m gonna be in Tokyo from the 30th of May for 2 weeks with a mate staying at the Kieo Plaza flying on Virgin

Comment

Originally posted by Kungfu
          Nobu which Airline are you flying with out of interest?
          All Nippon Airways. I don't know if that's crap or not, but according to the guy in charge of the whole thing, our Aikido Sensei, it seems to be of average quality. Though perhaps someone here would be able to fill us in on that?

Comment

Nippon Air= Cute stewardesses=sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
              Nippon Air= Cute stewardesses=sorted.
              Will bear that in mind when I book my flight.

Comment

Anyone have any recomendations for hotels in Shibuya for around ?50 a night?
                If not, then Shinjuku
                The web aint proving to be very helpfull

Comment

Anyone have any recomendations for hotels in Shibuya for around ?50 a night?
                  If not, then Shinjuku
                  The web aint proving to be very helpfull
                  For 50 pounds a night you can stay in Love Hotels in Shibuya or indeed anywhere else. On weekdays they will be cheaper.

You have to leave by about 11 or 12 the next day but they have far better facilities than cheap hotels in those areas. I mean big TV's, karaoke machines, games consoles, jacuzzi's.

You don't have to be about to shag someone to stay in one and in fact if there are a few of you you can all bundle into a room for the same price.

One bit of advice, stock up on food and drink before you go in. The drinks are really expensive in there and once you're in you usually have to stay in the room till you leave. Everything is usually automated.

Here are a few:

If you don't fancy that then try Holiday Inn.

EDIT:

By the way this thread really should be stickied again.
                  Last edited by womblingfree; 27-01-2005, 17:03.

Comment

I forgot to mention I'm going Economy Class. Meaning I could be drowning in some fat bastard's spare flesh, or falling through the floor of the plane. Those Business/Club Class seats look insane though. Oh well. Hopefully I'll be out cold for half of the flight, so I won't collapse once we get to Narita.

Edit: And yes, sticky sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by womblingfree
                      For 50 pounds a night you can stay in Love Hotels in Shibuya or indeed anywhere else. On weekdays they will be cheaper.

You have to leave by about 11 or 12 the next day but they have far better facilities than cheap hotels in those areas. I mean big TV's, karaoke machines, games consoles, jacuzzi's.

You don't have to be about to shag someone to stay in one and in fact if there are a few of you you can all bundle into a room for the same price.

One bit of advice, stock up on food and drink before you go in. The drinks are really expensive in there and once you're in you usually have to stay in the room till you leave. Everything is usually automated.

Here are a few:

If you don't fancy that then try Holiday Inn.

EDIT:

By the way this thread really should be stickied again.

Yeeeess, but as its a business trip i'm not sure i want to be claiming expenses for a love hotel!
                      I have been in a few before and really enjoyed it, last time i stayed in 1 was with a Dutch girl in Roppongi, man that was awesome.........

The theme was a bit baffling, it was like a Hello Kitty knock off, i fealt like a bloody peadofile having sex amongst all that.

Anyway, the Holiday Inn sounds allright to me.

Also, is that club called "Club Asia" still open? I went once and had a great time, it was easy pickings ;-)
                      I think it was in Shibuya, am i right?

Comment

Yeeeess, but as its a business trip i'm not sure i want to be claiming expenses for a love hotel!
                        Just pick one with a normal sounding name. There's one in Ikebukuro called Hotel London which I was going to get my mum to stay at until I realised it was a shag haven.

Comment

can anyone recomend anywhere else besides expedia and ebookers?

both have gone a bit pricey recently

Comment

airline network always do me proud mate, give them a go.

Comment

www.dialaflight.com is usually quite good.

Comment

Asia is still open, 3000Y with one drink. Nice place and one of my regulars, if you fancy hitting it up with me and some pals when you get over send me a PM mate.

Also if you can only go to one club in Tokyo make sure you visit Velfarre. Amazing cyber trance club, although not the best place to pull!!

Ditto on Airline Network btw,

Comment

Working...
                                X