This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baad bwoy View Post
    Perhaps Spurs will get the 4th spot, they have been a little under par recently, but with Defoe, Modric and Lennon coming back, the could push hard for a top 4 finish
    That's a bit optimistic to say the least. Arsenal turned them over last week. I can't see how they can be called top four material.
    Honestly, when we get most of our team back and fit, we'll be easy top four this year.

Comment

Any manager that thinks its a great idea to go to the Emirates and play for a 0-0 with long balls isn't a top 4 manager, especially when you take into account Arsenal's home form this season.

All it takes is a bad patch and Adebayor will lose interest again (to the point where he can never be bothered to get himself on an onside position) and Man City will drop rapidly down the table.

So yes, despite Liverpools current blip I can't see them dropping out of the top 4, especially if they go out of the Champions League as they can focus entirely on the PL.

Comment

Interesting game this, Birmingham 2-1 up at halftime and Riera off with a hamstring for Gerrard. I don't think Benitez wanted to play him for quite as long as this...

Comment

apparently that goal was a shocker, what happened?

Comment

Jerome's on half time was a screamer from nowhere, it even caught the commentators on five live by surprise, they were talking about what Rafa was going to need to do at halftime.

Comment

The ball moved a bit on the way to the goal and put Reina off. So could be a bit harsh to call it a shocker. More or less Birmingham have 2 attacks of note, and score two. Whereas we've had quite a few attacks and got one. Lyon again anyone?

Comment

What a goal from Jerome. Defo up for goal of the season.

It's looking like last week. All the possession and then out muscled during a set piece and then during a long super shot. We should of been 5 or 12 up with the chances we've had lol. Love it.

Comment

Bloody hell, what a dive!

Comment

Holy **** at that dive! XD

Comment

A spiffing dive guys. That's how you do it.

Comment

That was the most blatant and disgusting dive i've ever seen what a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
                          Haha. Oh how disgusted you are, sir. Was a great little dive that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
                            Hahaha well it is almost the Pantamine season lol

Comment

Got to admit, if Defoe did that for Spurs to get us an equaliser I'd take it all day long.

Comment

Originally posted by HumanEnergy View Post
                                Got to admit, if Defoe did that for Spurs to get us an equaliser I'd take it all day long.
                                That's the spirit.

Comment

Working...
                                X