X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a game. Had I everything except the score I wanted

Comment

It was a dive, but not the worst ever as it was more a jump to avoid the tackle, but not a penalty anyway.

But what a shocking result. coming back from a losing position to claim a point is well below standard. How much longer can this go on for?

Comment

Will there be highlights anywhere? Want to see that dive.

Ultimately the string of bad results continues. Savalging a draw against a promoted side due to an (apparently) awful dive won't make Rafa's position any more stable.

Comment

Waiting for people to start bleating 'Rafa must go!' etc.

Who's going to bite?

Go on, you know you want to (no names mentioned).

Comment

11 points off the lead now chaps...

Comment

N'Gog jumped a sliding tackle which never won the ball. He came crashing down and to be honest, the ref instantly gave a pen, so it's his fault. He got it wrong. It wasn't like the Liverpool players were screaming "pen".

This has totally disgusted one of our forum members. My heart goes out to him. Hope you're okay, fella.

Comment

Don't worry Hoolak your comedy rose tinted Liverpool fan posts always make me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay1986 View Post
                  Don't worry Hoolak your comedy rose tinted Liverpool fan posts always make me laugh.
                  Ooh, hang on...here comes... he's getting a bit fiesty Go 'ead, lad.

Comment

Starting to become like one of those tabloid gossip columns in here.

"Which forum member was recently caught out in the yorkshire moors wearing nothing but a pair of flippers and was carrying a jar of peanut butter?"

Back on topic, 11 points off the lead is unimportant for Liverpool now. What is important is being behind Spurs, Villa and Man City.

Comment

It's a fight for top four now, no doubt about it. This season is about that, sorting out the team and hoping Arsenal win the league lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Hombre View Post
                        Go on, you know you want to (no names mentioned).
                        Is it this guy?

Comment

Who can you blame though? The manager? The players? Surely as much as everyone focuses on Rafa the players tonight while didn't play badly, just didn't step up and take the game. A few awful miss passes too and some hit and hopers. Insua and Mascherano shouldn't try to shoot.
                          Also Aquliani getting just a few real minutes to get a game was a bit silly. I thought he should have brought him on a bit earlier. Eleven points behind Chelsea. Well, that's the league over and I don't care what anyone says.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music that you love, upload original content and share it all with friends, family and the world on YouTube.

"...and I tell you what, it's not a penalty"...lmfao
                            Last edited by Spooky Mulder; 09-11-2009, 23:47.

Comment

Baaaad dive. Wonder if Gerrard will have a tough word like he said he would if he saw a team mate diving....

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
                                Baaaad dive. Wonder if Gerrard will have a tough word like he said he would if he saw a team mate diving....
                                It's a good clean dive. Gerrard will shake his hand and shout "have it, smuffyyyyy!".

Comment

Working...
                                X