Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Van de Saar seemed to point to his left - put it there Nicolas - before diving right and grabbing the cup.

Comment

Ferguson accusing Real of out trying to outmuscle them over Ronaldo. Bit ironic. Until Ronaldo comes out and says he's staying, which he has yet to do, Man U are in danger of losing him.

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
        http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/7416981.stm

Ferguson accusing Real of out trying to outmuscle them over Ronaldo. Bit ironic. Until Ronaldo comes out and says he's staying, which he has yet to do, Man U are in danger of losing him.
        In your dreams maybe !!

Comment

Originally posted by abigsmurf View Post
          http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/foot...td/7416981.stm

Fergie also said that Ronaldo is going nowhere! Unless he is unhappy at the club (which I doubt, he has just won the champions league with us) or Fergie thinks he is surplus to requirements then he is going nowhere. I would worry about Drogba leaving Chelsea if I were you......

Comment

Dedicated to one of Sir Alex's biggest fans...abigsmurf!

Comment

Will Drogba be suspended for a few Champions League games for that slap?

Comment

nope because he won't be at chelsea

Comment

So if he was at Chelsea he'd be suspended but if he goes to another club he's not? Thats a crap rule!

Comment

Originally posted by ezee ryder View Post
                    Fergie also said that Ronaldo is going nowhere! Unless he is unhappy at the club (which I doubt, he has just won the champions league with us) or Fergie thinks he is surplus to requirements then he is going nowhere. I would worry about Drogba leaving Chelsea if I were you......
                    Whats the rules on this, if a player wants to leave can the club and manager just say no if they still want him?

Comment

What yers make of all this Ronaldo going/staying malarky?

Why is he even bringing the whole thing up if he planned on staying? I'm guessing it's so he gets more money?

Comment

I don't think he 's bringing the thing up - Real Madrid keep provoking and the press seize on it of course. I'm most worried about his mum - it seems she has her heart set on him playing for Real.

Comment

He keeps saying "who knows" and "I always wanted to play for Real" etc. If I heard Torres saying this I'd be plopping one and be a bit angry at him.

Comment

I do think he enjoys the attention.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossco View Post
                              Whats the rules on this, if a player wants to leave can the club and manager just say no if they still want him?
                              Used to be you were contracted and forced to play and the manager had to deal with a de-motivated player.

Now FIFA or UEFA ruled that players can buy out their contracts if they wish to move. Ronaldo could end up buying his contract for about half what Man U would get in transfer fees and lose a fortune.

Comment

Drogba would still carry the red card's ban with him to whatever club he were to join.

Comment

Working...
                                X