Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I always like to go to testimonials. Worth it to see Ole one last time

as a player

Comment

Thank you for the memories, Ole.

Comment

Rooney looks set to miss the start of the season which leaves us extremely light up front. And with Nani suspended, Anderson at the Olympics and Park and Ronaldo injured it doesn't look too good for us.

Speaking of Ronaldo, Sir Alex has said that the matter is over and that he'll still be a Manchester united player next season. Now, watch Ronaldo, say something like: "I don't know where I'll play next season. Only god knows the future blah blah blah"

Comment

Aye, all those missing players and old glass knees Saha is probably gonna be on his way to Sunderland. Yet another reason to buy a top class striker in my opinion.

Whats going on with Manucho? Are we gonna loan him out again or is he getting a work permit?

Comment

It's not all that long before the transfer window shuts, and I'm not too optimistics getting in a striker. I hope I'm wrong though

It doesn't seem like Manucho will be getting a work permit any time soon, so he''ll most likely to be going out on loan.

We're gonna have to turn to Campbell lol. To be fair to the lad though, he has done quite well in pre-season.

Comment

Aye, I do like the look of Campbell and he took his goal well in the Espanyol game. It'll be interesting too see how much game time Fergie gives him this season. Even with him in the squad, we're still too light upfront.

I'm hoping we can still get Berba. Spurs 'apparently' had a bid turned down for Dean Ashton and it looks like they are still in the market for more strikers. Fingers crossed!
              Last edited by MetalJoe; 06-08-2008, 09:31.

Comment

We defo need to buy now Rooney is out and with no Ronaldo,Nani,Anderson,Park also for the start of the season we do realy need to bring someone in very quickly as i dont fancy us going into a tough start of a new season with Tev and young Campbell up front.

Comment

Believe it or not, Ronaldo himself has backed Sir Alex's words and that he'll still be a Manchester United player next season. He even takes full responsibility for the circus that he has created. He also maintains that he wishes to play for Real Madrid one day but then, we already knew that for quite some time.

That should be the end of the circus....until next summer when it flares up again.

Comment

Hope he gets boo'd on his first game back, teach him a lesson.

Comment

You should have seen the banner at the Ole testimonial, mate.

Comment

Oooo what did it say?

Comment

Comment

Quality!

Comment

Some of the Ronaldo chants that I heard at the testimonial were pretty funny as well:

"Ronaldo
                              **** off Ronaldo
                              Flog him to Madrid
                              For 50 million quid"

As well as less abusive ones.

He'll be booed, definitely. Look how Rio was treated by the fans when he was stalling over signing a new contract. Fans were getting a bit ****ty with Wes Brown last season as well.

I'm interested to see what these Da Silva twins can do. They're finally old enough to play for us and I'm hearing great things about them, including against Juve tonight. Rafael was apparently getting forward and set up the best chance of the game, and it's Fabio who's meant to be the really good one.

Comment

It'll barely last a game, especially if he scores.

Just remember how fast everyone got over him trying (and succeeding) to get Rooney sent off

Comment

Working...
                                X