Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full time and 1-1. Totally undeserved, Spurs were way better than us today. I guess thats why you have players like Tevez in your side, to get you something out of nothing.

Comment

Jammy bastards

Comment

Deserved nothing today , but thats made my evening , i was taking a loss and putting me off my pizza , still 39 points to play for and the gunners still have to come to us, so all is not lost, but spurs are on the up thats for sure, they look good at the back for once.

Comment

Originally posted by On The Edge of Insanity View Post
          Jammy bastards

If you dont take your chances against any team then you will get punished.

Utd are a team full of caracter and even when we are not at our best its that caracter that gets us through.

Comment

A fourth defeat would have been too many, could be a precious point gained.

Comment

I was literally pounding my fist on the table earlier. I'm just releaved that Teves got that late goal. Dropping two points of course isn't as bad as dropping three.

Comment

Indeed, it could turn out to be a valuable point come the end of the season.

One thing is for certain though - there'll be more twists and turns in the title race...

Comment

Of course. This is going to be the hardest chase to the title, EVER. We' dropped points this week, Chelsea's dropped points this week, Arsenal will drop points next week, win lose draw and so fourth. That's how it's going to be with the top three until the end of the season. Tight like a virgin.

Comment

I think its unfair just to give Tevez the credit as the whole team didnt give up until the end.

And yeah its gonna be tight, its a shame Arsenal have had nothing but sides in mediocre form to play while their players have been away at the african cup so far, im sure if their last few fixtures had have been different they would have droped points too.

Comment

Originally posted by rmoxon View Post
                      I think its unfair just to give Tevez the credit as the whole team didnt give up until the end.

And yeah its gonna be tight, its a shame Arsenal have had nothing but sides in mediocre form to play while their players have been away at the african cup so far, im sure if their last few fixtures had have been different they would have droped points too.
                      How do you define mediocre form? You could say that from 4th position down.

Before yesterday ManU's last four league games were Newcastle, Birmingham, Reading and Portsmouth. 3 of these were at home. Hardly teams at the peak of form. ManC hadn't lost at home this season.

The only player of note we lost to the ANC was Toure.

Comment

Originally posted by B1gBeard View Post
                        How do you define mediocre form? You could say that from 4th position down.

Before yesterday ManU's last four league games were Newcastle, Birmingham, Reading and Portsmouth. 3 of these were at home. Hardly teams at the peak of form. ManC hadn't lost at home this season.

The only player of note we lost to the ANC was Toure.
                        I didnt say we had it any harder than arsenal, I meant its a shame that Arsenal havent had harder games to play while they are missing players becuase i dont think they are playing as well now as they were earlier on in the season.

Also portsmouth have a really great away record, and Bimingham seem to play really well against the big teams, Arsenal will tell you that. so those games you mentioned wernt entierly easy ones anyway, besides Newcastle..... who arsenal played twice recently incidently, they also played Fulham who in my opinion are one of the worst teams in the league and should have been relagated last season and man city who are in such poor form at the moment their league position is quite hard to belive, they have been playing consistenly terrible for weeks now.
                        Last edited by rmoxon; 04-02-2008, 23:58.

Comment

That they have, but I betcha they play the game of their lives against us.

Comment

Originally posted by Bleeders View Post
                            That they have, but I betcha they play the game of their lives against us.
                            You know it Bleeders..always the same.

Comment

Yup, be very surprised if we find them rolling over.

We're without Rooney, which has shown this season, when he hasn't played - we've lost.

Comment

just a quick note to all united fans, all those saying that city fans better behave and respect munich, how come just last week united fans were calling the heysel and hillsbrough disasters??? singing murderers and without killing anyone we won it 2 times????? just think they outta sort there own out before pointing fingers at others to, now im not saying that any fans are like that on here but you cant have it both ways can you?

Comment

Working...
                                X