Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goooooaaaaaallll el Chupacabras mix!

Comment

I take it we all want Mexico to win then?

Comment

Don't even think the French want a France win

Comment

Top stats!

2-0, with old man Blanco nailing the spot kick.

Comment

That's it, bye bye les bleu

Comment

Brilliant penalty! Bet your house on a draw between Mexico and Uruguay now.

Comment

Looking even worse for the French now...

BWAHAHAHA,

(Mental note, substitue out the French keeper in my fantasy league team tomorrow morning).

Comment

Nice to see the old boy get one, I don't know why more teams take more older experienced players rather than young crap.

Comment

Is it just me or are the forwards really greedy in this tournament.

Countless times we've seen wingers coming in at tight angles only to shoot at the keeper instead of crossing - in this game too.
                    Loads of hopeful (and hopeless) shots from outside the box instead of looking up and passing it.

Comment

Quality. And that old bloke gives me hope for 2014. I will only be 38 then.

Comment

Woo hoo i put £3 on a Mexico win so that netted me a massive £13 return. Any betting tips for tomorrow?

Comment

There is some incentive for Mexico to go for it against Uruguay of course, if they get a draw then as it stands Mexico would most likely play Argentina...

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                            I'll be 50.

Comment

When you see a team playing as bad as France did just then you wonder if gambling or match fixing is involved. They didn't try one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
                                i'm 30 so still have 2 chances to play in a world cup.

Comment

Working...
                                X