World Cup 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by merf View Post
    its clearly going to take a long time to wash that Allardyce/Megson stench off Bolton isn't it ?
    Why? Anyone who watched the team would know we've changed drastically! Really not sure I'd class the Allardcye era as a "stench" as we won loads of matches beating so called "better" teams, got into Europe twice as well and had players like Okocha, Hierro, Campo, Anelka, Diouf and Stelios in there!

Did it take that long for Arsenal to stop being thought of as thugs did it?

Anyway, I still think South Korea will qualify! France will probably win tonight as well!
    Last edited by Jebus; 17-06-2010, 16:14.

Comment

I've got a feeling Mexico might do well against France tonight. I've got a fiver on Mexico to lead at half time with a draw at full time. Sneaky equaliser from the French late on (which means France will probably win 6-0 now).

Comment

Anybody see this?

Comment

Personally, I feel those kind of shenanigans should be rewarded with a straight red.

Comment

Was it an actual dive? Or did he simply clip his own heels?
            If a dive then a ban I agree.

Comment

like in the wam up against England, Mexico look brilliant until they get in the box, then it all goes a bit pear shaped.

hope they get it together and take the cheating shouldn't be there French apart

Comment

I'm enjoying this match so far, like you say though Merf, if only Mexico could add the finishing touch. Their build-up play has been pretty good.

Comment

Good strong arsenal theme in this game, our striker misses chances then goes off injured and our soon to be ex central defender is playing like a clown

it's like being at the Emirates, with added trumpets

Comment

Gotta say, I love the voice of the stadium announcer at this match

Comment

Announcer is cool

also kudos to Mexico for going all equal ops and playing a dwarf in goal

glad overall quality of footy (Greece excluded) has been on the up last couple of days, getting going now

Comment

The announcer is proper Thunderbirds.

Comment

Mexico!! Was that onside???

Onside. Just.

Comment

Goooooooooooooooal Mexicoooooooooo

Comment

Get in there Mexicooooooo!!

Comment

Looking pretty bad for France

Comment