No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found myself in exactly the same position, and like you, decided maxing other weapons were more important than upgrading the broken butterfly.

Apparently the exclusive for the broken butterfly is firepower: 50.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikman
      Apparently the exclusive for the broken butterfly is firepower: 50.
      whats the exclusive for the other weapons as i've not noticed a difference

maybe i'm an idiot

Comment

It's usually increased firepower but in a couple of circumstances, it's the firing speed or capacity I think.

And we're over 1,500 posts now... biggest First Play thread ever for a long time?
        Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Biggest thread in first play ever(!)

Resident Evil 4
          Posts 1,502
          Views 54,881

2nd is F-Zero GX
          Posts 1,010
          Views 34,863

Comment

It Deserves it, thats for sure.

Theres something about the weapons in Resi 4 that makes them great, The Sniper is the best example, greatness surrounds it and makes it feel spechial, The original Shotgun in Resi 4 is my favourite weapon, to the look of it to the sound of it.

IMO.

Resi 4 Shotgun> Doom Shotgun
            Last edited by El Leone; 26-02-2005, 22:11.

Comment

Resi 4 shotgun> every shotgun in any game I've ever played

Comment

I've got 6 bottle caps in the first shooting range. Is it possible to get any more or can I only get more at the next range?

Comment

Originally posted by 007
                  I've got 6 bottle caps in the first shooting range. Is it possible to get any more or can I only get more at the next range?
                  Next range for more -- 6 caps each range.

There's actually a playing manual which explains all this stuff at the counter you know.

Comment

buster, here's a list of the exclusive weapon upgrades (taken from Gamefaqs):

Semi-auto rifle: 0.40 fire speed
                    TMP: 1.8 firepower
                    RiotGun: 10 firepower
                    Matilda: 100 max ammo
                    Striker: 100 max ammo
                    Rifle: 18 firepower
                    Blacktail: 3.4 firepower
                    Red9: 5 firepower
                    Broken Butterfly: 50 firepower
                    Mine Thrower: Homing missile
                    Handgun: increase chance for head shot by 5
                    Shotgun: increase firepower for distant targets
                    Punisher: penetrate up to five bodies

Comment

Just got to the second disc. This game gets stupid! No ammo and enemies that are tough as nails. Still enjoying it though Wish the corridors would cease.

Comment

Well, I've had this for a few days now. Fukkin wicked mate!

took me a while to sort out a component cable/freeloader and 2nd hand copy of it but got there in the end. Now Im running prog scan lovliness. The borders hit me at first but once the game got going (i.e STRAIGHT AWAY!!!) I never looked back. I havent even bothered to zoom in with cinema mode yet either!

My mum keeps interrupting my gameplay with accusations that I only play violent games, for fuks sake!!! I slowed right down when I finaly found the pres's daughter, I was too over prtective I think. Stupid bitch went into every bear trap there was!!! I cant have been the only guy here who wished there was a QTE with Leon and her, she's get bummed harder than that girl out of 'Last Tango in Paris'

Im about to restart that house bit where all the zombies are climbing in. I've got no excuse for not clocking this now seeing as I;ve just been made unemployed!!!
                        Last edited by bash; 28-02-2005, 15:14.

Comment

Help. I sold my IR sight to the pirate and now I can't remember what it looks like to buy another one. Don't have much cash to blow on all sorts of kit.

? I thought after the first spikey I wouldn't need it. I've just met some more and my arse is getting a kicking. ?

Stupid IR sight. Oh and it's for the bog-standard rifle.

Comment

Just buy a sight, fit it, see if it's the IR sight, if it isn't re-load the game and do the same again until you've picked the correct one.

Comment

Originally posted by Pikman
                              Just buy a sight, fit it, see if it's the IR sight, if it isn't re-load the game and do the same again until you've picked the correct one.
                              That's what I was doing. Thought it may be quicker to ask here.

Comment

I would have a look for you right now, only I've lent my copy to a mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X