No announcement yet.

ModNation Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't stop downloading cars and mods....

Finally got my second map online, Rumble In The Jungle. Let me know what you think

Comment

Heh, there's a career map with the same name. If nothing you might get a lot of accidental downloads.

Comment

Mr45, did all the online region lockout tomfoolery get sorted or is it still an issue?

I haven't bought this yet and the fear of not being able to play my friends online is what is keeping me from putting my hand in my pocket and slamming the cash down.

Comment

Still not resolved I'm afraid, there's been no patch as of yet.

I'm hoping that they'll put one out just as I finish the career mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Number45 View Post
            Heh, there's a career map with the same name. If nothing you might get a lot of accidental downloads.
            LOL didn't know that. Thought it was an obvious choice, surprised no-one else had grabbed it (I believe map names have to be unique).

Comment

You're safe, it's actually Rumble Jungle. Which is the latest track that I've got 100% on. Getting the drift objective in that is incredibly tight, and adversely affects your chances of winning because there are several parts of the track that you have no choice to drift in when some boost would be much better utilised.

Four to go! Hopefully I won't be burnt out on the whole thing when I'm done.

Comment

Making steady if unspectacular progress in career mode through to the final championship but missed quite a lot of unlocks (work to do!). I can chain one or two good laps together and then the wheels come off quite literally. I don't make good enough use of the combat or shortcuts but I know it's staring to gel.

Also I finished tinkering with the F10 Ferrari and decided to release it into the wild, will be taking some cars online to pimp I think.

I've left the Ferrari parked out front of the Top karts podiums whilst I sleep.

Comment

I am always amazed what people can produce with these sticker tools

I shall be posting a tutorial later regarding how I made Jess from 20 shapes on my Postman Pat van later, watch this space.

Comment

Yep some of those designs and clever uses of graidents, transparencies are on a whole another level to what I am at. They're probably knocking the stuff out for fun in minutes where as it's taken me hours. Also during the design process annoying this would happen, like finding I couldn't resize the Ferrari badge I made hence it's out of place placement.

When I woke up this morning a realised I hadn't done the final piece of painting on my Ferrari F10, another bit of tweaking and it's finished, final, put to bed and re-uploaded under Ferrari F1 2010 sponsored.

I swear I will be racing today, patly as creation station has me feeling burnt out now.

Comment

Won two online races on the bounce only to get booted on the second after crossing the line 1st, host quiting the game?

So went of to creation station again.

Anyway here's my nearly complete Ayrton Senna 1988 Mclaren MP4. My mod is far from done but the car is just about ready to go I think?

Shall I get it uploaded?

Comment

Just seen the hubs they need to be black!

Comment

Oh and the suspension arms!

Comment

They're ace Stuey I don't actually own the game but they make me want to!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                              They're ace Stuey I don't actually own the game but they make me want to!
                              Thanks very much, TBH I didn't get the game until after I started seeing the mods, picked it up on Saturday and have spent literally hours in the creation station. I had never planned on that!

Ayrton Senna's 1988 Mclaren is now uploaded as is Ayrton. Sticker count on the car is only 224, whereas Ayrton uses 352, 284 just to do the helmet design and I ran out of credit before I could finish all of what I had planned. I did have logos on the back before I did the arms but had to sacrifice them to make credit available.

Sorry there's so many pics but a lot of time went into making these.

The inspiration:

I promise just to focus on racing for the rest of the week.

Comment

Working...
                              X