Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, that was just the demo you had to pay £20 for

Comment

I walked past Game today and they had advertised get down here for the midnight opening for GT5 for November 3rd.
      Last edited by SuperBeatBoy; 13-10-2010, 17:42.

Comment

I think this is going to make Black friday. It would make sense if Black Ops is a reason of delay.

Also, its pretty obvious that LBP2 was delayed because of GT. I don't think Sony's going to delay that game too. Because that would mean Killzone 3... etc.

So for now I'm positive and aiming for a release around the 25th of November. Press events are supposed to show full versions already.
        Last edited by saturn-gamer; 13-10-2010, 16:22.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero9X View Post
          I was walked past Game today and they had advertised get down here for the midnight opening for GT5 for November 3rd.
          ****ing looooong wait!

Comment

Indeed. Would have been long enough even without the new delay.

Comment

Gutted, I had just preordered yesterday too! Shocking.

Comment

EU Updated too: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/...elease-update/

Comment

Genuinely surprised they didn't just slap him in the face and scream, "**** YOU IT'S BEING RELEASED JUST DO A ****ING DAY ONE PATCH IF YOU MUST!"

Comment

Surely this one can't be down to him? This has got to be some kind of logistical delay/****-up.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Genuinely surprised they didn't just slap him in the face and scream, "**** YOU IT'S BEING RELEASED JUST DO A ****ING DAY ONE PATCH IF YOU MUST!"
                      more like give him a good swift kick in the chuckies, its beyond believe now, im really growing bored of GT5.

Comment

Aww man . I feel genuinely bad for you guys waiting for the game. Hopefully it's just a short delay.

Comment

Some info from the Dutch Room 299 press event from earlier today. There's a few new bits of information about the game.
                          Originally posted by Brats View Post
                          Aww man . I feel genuinely bad for you guys waiting for the game. Hopefully it's just a short delay.
                          I can't imagine people are really that bothered to be honest. Yes I'd love to have been playing this at launch but I've said it about other games and I'll say exactly the same about this one, I'd much rather companies took their time getting things right rather than having to release it before they are happy with it.

I don't want games released before completion any more than I do with films, books or CDs.

It happens far too often now with games and at the moment the info that's available from people who've spent serious time with up to date code suggests that it really does move the genre forward which hasn't happened with serious driving games for a very long time.

I know they've said it'll be out before Christmas but I really wouldn't mind waiting longer for them to produce the product that they want.

Comment

Gah! So much for my predicting skills

Ah well, Nov 5 was just ahead of the curve but late Nov or March 2011 makes no difference now as they've missed the boat. My preorder stands as it's nice & cheap but when it does arrive I'll 100% be playing other stuff instead first

Comment

Sure, Codemasters released F1 in 2010 but I can't say I was that happy afterwards. The game is unfinished and features awful glitches.

If GT gets rushed to meet a certain deadline it might be that we're going to complain about this game and that it should've been delayed etc.

But GT5 has been delayed from March 2010 Japan, and before that Kaz was shooting for a 2009 release. They've shown so damn much and still do... it just seems that this game is finished and the delay is just annoying.

But I don't mind myself. I've got CV, MoH, Vanquish and many more to play during the coming months. Still, GT would probably the one I would put all others aside for.

Comment

Fair enough delaying but don't almost reach out and touch us. Showing off fancy over priced collection packs, box arts, and various demos in big chain shops. If it's not ready now then surely it wasn't ready then? And why not give us a demo to chow on in the meantime?

Comment

Working...
                                X