Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really like London.

Comment

Me too. I always loved the London tracks in MSR too.

Comment

Saw this for £35 in Tesco if anyone's fancying a spontaneous, in-store purchase.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
          What do you expect from someone who thinks it's a worthwhile use of their time to tell people that game X on platform Y is better than game A on platform B.
          Hang on, what the hell is the game X and why the secrecy?

Come on man, share the good news! If I do win the Christmas competition I'm sort of thinking about game X as my prize now...unless platform Y is OnLive in which case I'm definitely not.

Comment

Comment

Haha, can those contraptions be tuned?

Comment

Worst install ever. Over an hour. And counting.

Comment

In that fiat 500 vid above (hilarious), there's a less funny bit where it take 50 seconds to load the track. Is it installing it at the same time?

Comment

My advice.

Bring something else to play while this is loading. Not just the install but ALL the time.

Comment

In that fiat 500 vid above (hilarious), there's a less funny bit where it take 50 seconds to load the track. Is it installing it at the same time?
                      I did the install at the beginning so I've only seen it done that way but Eurogamer have run them side by side and they have a video showing how much of difference it makes. They have it down as 40 seconds difference but some people are saying that it gets quicker again the more you play it so maybe the hdd is being optimised as you play the game.

Certainly not noticed any issues with loading tracks but as I said I did the one off install.

Comment

No. It just takes that long

Comment

50 seconds loading is ridiculous. I love GT and I want this but I will prob just wait until Christmas. It just doesn't seem that amazing really does it? Just the same as any other GT but shinier.

Comment

50 seconds is nothing. So far I've been waiting 3 minutes for license test a4 to load. Make that 5. I think its crashed actually.

Comment

There is a problem with the online servers. Pull the network lead and the game loads tracks etc as fast as its ment to.

Comment

Thats what i thought, its like xbox live if you have a ****ty connection.

Comment

Working...
                                X