Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Resistance demo is 3gb and rather ****ty imo. Sound of the pistol was atrocious. Not going to bother with this one.

Gravity Rush is awesome, if its a short demo, then its probably the same build as the Japanese one.

Comment

Such a shame to hear of resistance being poor. Resistance 3 is the best console shooter of this generation IMO.

Comment

Still think the 1st one is the best personally (why the hell did the 3rd not have full screen coop but the first did?), but yeah, also sad to hear the Vita version isn't brill

Comment

I personally thought the first one was so incredibly bland it would of literally been ignored by everyone had it not of been a PS3 launch title or had of been multiformat.

Comment

The first one was bland in single player. However, I personally think the multiplayer part of that game was excellent and hasn't been bettered by the sequels.

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
              However, I personally think the multiplayer part of that game was excellent and hasn't been bettered by the sequels.
              And just worked amazingly well, even though as a launch title there was no prior online infrastructure of that nature in Playstation titles. Even some 5 years on, few games match it in multiplayer (on PS3 at least) let alone surpass it.

Comment

The Vita is saved: SpyHunter is back!

Comment

Hopefully it'll be better than last time it was back?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                    Such a shame to hear of resistance being poor. Resistance 3 is the best console shooter of this generation IMO.
                    The campaign of the third game is brilliant, although I don't like comic book scenes in games. I dismissed it at first but grabbed it out of a bargain bin and had a blast. The online play was stupid fun, it won't replace BF or anything but its nice brainless shooting action much like Crysis 2.

The first is good as well, a tad overrated but it was the first Ps3 FPS that was actually decent.

Resistance 2 was incredibly mediocre but I just think that the series never really had much potential to become a household name anyway. The first sold great because it was a good launch title and one of the few with multiplayer. With the second there was already a decline and the third pushed that even further.

Comment

A Black Ops logo and AC3... thats it. Meanwhile, Sony is partnering with HTC for mobile stuff.

I'm sorry but the Vita's future is not looking bright. Even nothing from EA etc or did I miss something?

Comment

Originally posted by FSW View Post
                        Would be rude if you never gave it a chance, myself, I think it's great fun and a real shot in the arm for the vita but I do rate the Resistance games so my opinion will be biased

Comment

I thought Sony would have given the Vita more time. All I saw was ACIII:Lib which did look cool and a picture for BlackOps on it. This and bundles will not convince me to buy one at the moment. A real let down hope they release more in the future. I'm sure Nintendo are going to blow it out of the water with the 3DS stuff they show and it saddens me to say that. As the Vita looks like it has so much potential but the price of memory cards machine and lack of game will hurt it badly. Thinking about it even more they did not eve mention more remote play, just that weird cross play stuff!

I saw the Sony Conference below

Last edited by JU!; 05-06-2012, 08:30.

Comment

I am fairly certain BO will be 30fps, and have a lower player count. The potential crossplay that was being hinted at when the Vita wasn't out yet won't be there anyway. It will either fade away between the console versions, or it will come out much later. Only a logo was shown after all.

Sony showing the HTC deal kind of confirms they wanted to move into a different direction since their restructuring. I sincerely doubt the Vita is here to stay.
                            Last edited by saturn-gamer; 05-06-2012, 10:50.

Comment

The problem with the vita isn't what it can do. It's an amazing piece of kit. The problem is its over complicated for its own good and too expensive. It's simply not selling in large enough numbers for the public or the dev community to take a risk.
                              Will it survive? IMO its ****ed.

Comment

I think I watched a different conference to everyone else, to be honest. Assassin's Creed III, Black Ops, Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, Little Big Planet, PS1 classics, PS Plus and cross-platform play is more Vita stuff than I was expecting to see at the conference.

Comment

Working...
                                X