Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PSVita (Successor to PSP, was PSP2 then NGP)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Most recent ps3 firmware update added Vita folders onto xmb, I would assume that made it all visible for a Vita.

Comment

Blunty 3000 from You Tube shows some nice functions for the machine here.

Can`t wait to get one in the future. Would like a white machine.

Comment

So, given there's only 7 weeks till the UK launch what are people generally gravitating towards?

At the moment, because of all the trade in value I have, I've currently got this on order:

-Playstation Vita Wi-Fi Model
        -16GB Memory Card
        -Wipeout 2048
        -Uncharted Golden Abyss
        -Ridge Racer
        -Asphalt Injection
        -Touch my Katamari

I should only have to pay towards Ridge, Asphalt and Katamari. Ridge is down as ?15 but that still feels too much, Asphalt is usually pants so might well get cancelled and Katamari is only ?22 which is alright. Should be quite a good haul for a low, low price.

Comment

I have the following on order with ShopTo.

Wifi Vita
          4gb Memory Card
          Everybody's Golf 6
          Uncharted Golden Abyss

That will do me nicely, just wish it was Feb already - hehe

Comment

Still not sure I want one. But I know that come late Feb I'll probably cave and get it just for Uncharted.

Comment

I'm thinking of caving and getting the import but have these on order at amazon if my willpower holds up

Vita wifi
              16gb card
              wipeout
              ridge
              katamari
              uncharted
              golf

Well games are pre ordered all over the place

Comment

There is of course a good chance someone in the office will have caved and bought one over the break, so I might get some hands-on time before I decide (which was what convinced me to get a 3DS, never would've got one without having tried it)

Comment

Originally posted by Flabio View Post
                  There is of course a good chance someone in the office will have caved and bought one over the break, so I might get some hands-on time before I decide (which was what convinced me to get a 3DS, never would've got one without having tried it)
                  Wish I had a chance to try the 3DS before I bought one, would have run a mile instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Shozuki View Post
                    Wish I had a chance to try the 3DS before I bought one, would have run a mile instead.
                    We GET it. You don't like it.

There's no need to reply everytime someone mentions it... it makes it seem like you've got some sort of 'someone has posted about the 3DS' alert running

Comment

I have ?380 on a hmv gift card (combined birthday/xmas gifts), so for day one so far I'm looking to pick up:

Wi-fi model & a memory card - 16gb
                      Uncharted: Golden Abyss
                      Little Deviants
                      Everybody's Golf
                      Wipeout 2048
                      Super Stardust (PSN store)
                      Sound Shapes (PSN store)
                      Escape Plan (PSN store)

Anyone opting for the 3G version? Anyone getting a Vita at launch and not getting Uncharted?

Comment

Shozuki loves the 3DS really, that's why he can't help but talk about it at every possible opportunity.

Anyway, back on topic - until a few hours ago I was quite happy to wait at least a year for more games/price drop but having watched a few vids today I am seriously tempted. Quick question, can I play my PSOne classics that I have downloaded for PSP on on of these?

Comment

Originally posted by parkinho View Post
                          Shozuki loves the 3DS really, that's why he can't help but talk about it at every possible opportunity.

Anyway, back on topic - until a few hours ago I was quite happy to wait at least a year for more games/price drop but having watched a few vids today I am seriously tempted. Quick question, can I play my PSOne classics that I have downloaded for PSP on on of these?
                          Bizarrely enough, no, you can't yet. PSP will play them as you probably know, and the Vita will play downloaded PSP games, but as of yet you cannot play PS1 games on the Vita. It'll hopefully be in a later firmware.

I should have mine tonight, and I'm quite excited. Uncharted has entered the country too, so that will probably be with me on Tuesday given we've another three-day weekend. I'm already eyeing up a cradle for it and considering some of the other launch games, but Wipeout & Grazity Daze are definites pre Euro-launch.

Comment

A demo of WipEout 2048 is due on the 17th January, by the way.

Comment

Gravity looks excellent. My stuff has just left HK, looking forward to it. Just started playing uncharted one again, which I'll follow with two and three in anticipation of golden abyss. It'll be interesting how they all stack up against each other when just freshly played. Waiting for my vita NOW feels like Christmas!

Comment

nice one man, I like looking at mine, though thats all I can do until I get a damn memory card!!

Comment

Working...
                                X