Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Series X in stock at Shopto

Comment

Microsoft / DPD have confirmed delivery for tomorrow.

Comment

Series X genuinely looks an awful lot like the box my trainers came in

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
          Series X genuinely looks an awful lot like the box my trainers came in
          How big are your feet?!

Comment

Biggest surprise I’ve had is just how good the audio is. I had no idea it was Dolby Atmos. Halo Infinite sounds fantastic. I haven’t been that impressed with the sound on PS5.

Comment

Everything coming 2022. I would strongly argue against these getting a 2022 release.

Tldr

Game pass

Retro games

Fable, Avowed, The Outer Worlds 2, State of Decay 3, Perfect Dark, Indiana Jones, AND The Elder Scrolls 6.

Comment

Crossfire X
                The Anacrusis
                Stalker 2
                Scorn
                Tunic
                Redfall
                Replaced
                Forza Motorsport*
                Starfield
                Exo Mecha*
                Avowed*

That's basically all the "exclusive" day one stuff I know is hitting game pass in 2022 this far.

Forza Motorsport, if it doesn't hit 2022 it will definitely be shown at great lengths in June (E3) based on some insider interviews recently.

Exo Mecha... it's going quiet but this was shaping up very nicely so I'd be surprised if it didn't scrape in for a 2022 release.

Avowed, they've said they have a highly playable alpha build already and things progressing well. It's a maybe, I doubt it will make it and MS may well push it to early 2023 to give space to Starfield.

Indiana Jones, Elder Scrolls etc... no way.

Comment

That IGN article for Xbox is ****. I put it here in the interest of balance, because the ps5 one they did was OK. I knew they had more on the cards.

Ill be honest though, I'm not jizzing in my pants for any of that stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                    That IGN article for Xbox is ****. I put it here in the interest of balance, because the ps5 one they did was OK. I knew they had more on the cards.

Ill be honest though, I'm not jizzing in my pants for any of that stuff.
                    Yeah I watched the Sony and Nintendo ones last night... haven't even seen this one yet. Sounds like a lot of hope more than reality but there's some possibilities (as per my reply).

Comment

We have just picked up new achievements for GoldenEye 007. There are 55 achievements worth a total of 1,000 Gamerscore, one of which is secret.

Well this year has started off with a bang...

Comment

No offence, but has it? It's Goldeneye from 1997 that I can play on an emulator on my phone. Yeah it's a classic... But it's goldeneye from 1997

Comment

I'd get this. I've always wanted to play it. Could not be bothered with emulation as I could never tell if I was getting a fully faithful performance (plus controls). Something official like this would interest me.

I had it for N64 and for some reason never got around to playing it. Crazy, I know.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                            No offence, but has it? It's Goldeneye from 1997 that I can play on an emulator on my phone. Yeah it's a classic... But it's goldeneye from 1997
                            I think so. It's a good game, we don't know if it's just the original or whether it's a remake / remaster but equally there's a fair bet it'll get some backwards compatibility treatment and be delivered straight into game pass.

Not a bad thing.

Comment

It's not a bad thing. I just get annoyed by the circlejerk that surrounds MS everytime they release a retro game. As if it's come down from Mt Sinai.

Comment

Working...
                              X