• Show
Clear All

The garlic looks like baaaaaalls

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Ignition View Post
        lol hes such a perv

Stella blades is going to be a Day one purchase for me

I found this story funny, stella blades devs are asking people to calm down with the demo, as people are farming it in prep for the game coming out its a good sign so many people are looking forward to it and its nice to see a new dev having success with a new franchise.

Stellar Blade's developer has asked players to "go easy" on the game's demo, with some players racking up over 50 hours…

Comment

All I remember from the demo is seeing my gawping reflection in her clothes. I put it down to either the Ray Tracing or most probably Derriere Chasing.

Comment

The excitement around Stellar Blade and Taro commenting on it just reminds me of how much SquareEnix has dropped the ball on making Nier 3

Comment

Originally posted by hudson View Post
              The garlic looks like baaaaaalls
              Had no idea what this game was, but I've seen it mentioned a few times now and might get it when it's out on PS4.

Thankfully, I have the Pro to handle the graphics.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

Had no idea what this game was, but I've seen it mentioned a few times now and might get it when it's out on PS4.

I love it. It's one of those that gets better every run until you ultimately complete it at some point. You could play with one hand leaving your other hand free for [Insert your fave thing to do with one hand here]

I have finished it on Steam Deck, Series S and I will pick it up again on PS5 coz I am a goblin.

Also, base game costs just £3.99
                Last edited by hudson; 16-04-2024, 13:13.

Comment

Nintnedo has announced that the next Indie World Showcase will take place tomorrow.

A breakdown of what Sony will consider to be an officially recognised PS5 Pro Enhanced game

-60fps at upscaled 4K
                  -30fps at any resolution higher than base PS5
                  -30fps and the same resolution as PS5 but new added ray tracing elements

Comment

30fps, just, NO.

Comment

Binjuice Pro

Comment

Looking into the news articles there plenty of miss quoting of what Sony actually want for a PS5 pro badge are,

PS5 Pro Badge is,
                        4k upscaled.
                        60fps.
                        RT added or increased.

If the game isn’t adding those features then they can only get an “enhanced” badge.
                        Last edited by fishbowlhead; 17-04-2024, 08:17.

Comment

Feels like an overcomplication in terms of classifying Pro games. The games that will meet the Pro Badge requirements will more commonly be ones with lower bars to begin with for their visuals. The Pro Badge is in essence the better marketing nod compared the Enhanced one but we'll end up with games like Star Wars: Fallen Jedi III being Pro Enhanced and games like Alone in the Dark being Pro Badged based on technical classifications that mean little on which game looks better than which. If a game offers any enhancement over the base PS5 it just needs one unified Pro badge.

Comment

It sounds like more or less EVERYTHING is going to benefit in some way anyway unless it has a hard lock on its framerate, which I don’t think is actually many games on PS5 now days.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post

It's a fantastic game you'll play in 30 minute bursts for a long time... Brotato is another one I'm enjoying for grabbing daily rewards, similar style but slightly different gameplay structure.

Comment

My HyperX headset finally died, (RIP my old friend we spent many a zoom/google meet/teams calls together) it was a fantastic headset, lasted about 3 years. Anyways I wanted some new over ears (already have some awesome noise cancelling in ears) so I thought why not kill 2 birds with one stone and try out the pulse elites. Anyways picked them up yesterday, they work extremely well so far on my laptop and PS5. No dropouts yet but let's see how we go. Downside, my wife tells me I look like Princess Leia So I guess no work calls with these bad boys

Comment

Working...
                                X