This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tobal
    As for DM on wednesday not sure I?m guaranteed a placement yet, plus by the sounds of it they?ve tried and wiped before, plus its at 4:30pm GMT+1 which would make it 3:30pm our time so I?ll have to book a day of work but only if know I?m going be on it.

That was the suggested time but there are alot of people asking it be changed as so many of the UK'ers wont be back from work in time.

The other thing is they will be doing quite a few runs of it so maybe it will be going on for sometime.

If I find out more info I will let you guys know.

Comment

plus its at 4:30pm GMT+1 which would make it 3:30pm
      Total aside but this is really winding me up now after discussions with Wedge, whoever is setting the times for this HNMLS does not know how timezones work!

UK time right now is *not* GMT, GMT is unaffected by clock changes so GMT is still an hour earlier (because we put our clocks forward in spring)

4:30pm GMT+1 is 4:30pm in the UK (during the summer months). I'm sure they do mean 3:30pm but they need to stop describing it as GMT+1!

World time and date for cities in all time zones. International time right now. Takes into account all DST clock changes.

Comment

Would it be at all possible for me to obtain a pearl for this HNMLS? I'm also in desperate need of passing ZM14 and even if I need to sit out of a handful of runs, it still sounds like my best chance of getting it done.

Comment

If its an HNMLS I assume it will have an application form somewhere

Comment

More RMT coutermeasures

I pray to god that some of the ****s from Riverslake have been caught in this as that LS has apparently been making sky a lot less fun of late with reports of warp hacking around the zone to be at all spawns of the trigger NMs instantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Daragon
              Would it be at all possible for me to obtain a pearl for this HNMLS? I'm also in desperate need of passing ZM14 and even if I need to sit out of a handful of runs, it still sounds like my best chance of getting it done.
              I don't know to be honest.

First requirement I know is needed is a 75 Job, they don't take anyone without at least 1 75 job.

Also I know the Job's they are most looking for are Smn and Rdm however there is an application process for anyone to apply.

I got in through a friend but still had to go through the process to make things fair.

What I will say though is that its a very nice hnmls with a few people most will know, however the biggest issue I have is with starting times being too early for those at work.

Triggers are 4.30ish and Fridays God fights were 3.30pm however Gods are usually a Sunday thing which i guess works out ok.

Still the best thing about it is English is the main language, my last one was a mix of JP and English and I didn't know most the time what exactly was going on.

This time my first trip to sky with them, someone gave me a guided tour of Sky explaining how to get around the islands, also found me a coffer for the map.

I also feel like things are quite clearly planned during battle, so I know what to do.

So far its been good.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                Total aside but this is really winding me up now after discussions with Wedge, whoever is setting the times for this HNMLS does not know how timezones work!

UK time right now is *not* GMT, GMT is unaffected by clock changes so GMT is still an hour earlier (because we put our clocks forward in spring)

4:30pm GMT+1 is 4:30pm in the UK (during the summer months). I'm sure they do mean 3:30pm but they need to stop describing it as GMT+1!

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/
                Yea I know its a pain, but I just follow what Apathye told me now and just turn up an hour before the stated time.

Comment

Just to be clear, I wasn't expecting to become a member of the HNMLS. I think if I was allowed to go on Divine Might, it was going to be purely down to the good will of people involved.

I wasn't even confirmed to be attending. Apa just asked me if I wanted to see if they would let me go.

Comment

Further to the Bowyer ring stuff - I had a feeling it would be one of these 'no logic' type quests so I checked into it, and yes we do need misareaux garlic. It has to be traded to Muckvix in Jeuno. Trust me, there is NOTHING in that cutscene to indicate it was Muckvix they were talking about. So anyway, everyone who's wanting to do this will need to farm it up.

edit - I've just realised the glaring flaw in this plan - DJ doesn't have access to Tavnazia does he?
                    Last edited by Darwock; 12-06-2006, 13:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Darwock
                      Further to the Bowyer ring stuff - I had a feeling it would be one of these 'no logic' type quests so I checked into it, and yes we do need misareaux garlic. It has to be traded to Muckvix in Jeuno. Trust me, there is NOTHING in that cutscene to indicate it was Muckvix they were talking about. So anyway, everyone who's wanting to do this will need to farm it up.

edit - I've just realised the glaring flaw in this plan - DJ doesn't have access to Tavnazia does he?

Gulp no i dont..... Should that be somthing i should be working on, whats involved?

Edit...

Just had a look about on the web and i take it i need to have cleared prommys dem,holla and mea. I have been in the mood for this for a while so going to work on this tonite.

If anyone could come and be a guide that would be great, ill see if i can get a grp together in Jeuno tointe.
                      Last edited by djtickle; 12-06-2006, 13:55.

Comment

You gain access to 4 Tavnazia zones (Lufaise Meadows, Misareux Coast, Tavnazian Safehold and Phomina Aquaducts) when you complete the first chapter of Chains of Promthia (i.e. the first 3 Promyvions).

Comment

yeah just edited my last post found some stuff online.

If anyone could come along that would be great, i died in Mea last time i tried!

Comment

How many LS people need this, I know Caladbolg/Kuponut at least require it. This is one best not to rush DJ, find a mainly LS crew to use and go farm anima and set a night for the run. One of us can put up the LS message for you.

What I'd say is the promyvions are the first real test of a player, it's certainly what taught Hicory, Darwock, Talizker and I how to take on the harder stuff. Teamwork is a must but the key is anima and co-ordinating its use. Oh and the use of medicines etc, its a great series of fights.

Comment

Agreed, this is not really a sling a few people together and go get it done (as you will have found out already) thing. One of the three is particulaly challenging, although there is talk about them all being easier now. As Tsing says, a good LS based group where people can operate as a team, a nominated leader and controlled use of Anima where needed are the keys to sucess. Because it can't be completed buy having xx high level players help out, you get a real sence of achievement once all three have been completed and a great reward in the new zones becoming available.

Comment

I was gonna say, clearing promyvion is not a simple task... not trying to be too negative but there's a fair chance it will push the bowyer ring BC back to a point when I won't be around to do it. DJ seems to have a knack for rapid progress though so I won't make any assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                                X