No announcement yet.

SEGA SATURN - the discussion thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link doesn't work mate, the forum is under construction.

Comment

yes.
      Digitpress sometimes goes for the contruction at unexpected time...
      i used to have similar thread on Assembler but since it's moved to new forum I was unable to update...

try again later on...

and the thread hasn't been updated for few months now...
      I'm planning to do some major overhaul - reducing size of picture and etc,. so it'll be kind to 56k users...

Comment

Holy. ****.

Give me a minute to calm down I'm having an asthma attack.

Edit: Ok, now I'm stable I'd just like to talk about something that caught my eye...Dragons Dream? I cant find any info on it Googling, but the idea of an ORPG for Saturn makes me cream my pants just thinking about it, did the keyboard and netlink come with it? Where can I get one?!!?

Holy **** dude...nice collection *cries*

Comment

I found it among my old collection taht I stored away for good few years...
          can't recall where I got it though... from what I know it was never officially released...

now thinking about I may have gotten thru mailing of sort... sorry no details that I can recall...

[edit] ok. here's the thread I asked about dragon's dream on segaxreme forum some time ago...
          http://forums.segaxtreme.net/index.php?showtopic=15034&hl=dragon's++dream
          Last edited by dj898; 31-05-2005, 01:25.

Comment

Looks like SegaXtreme are down as well.

Comment

looks fine for me.
              you need to log in to use the forum though...

Comment

Even segaxtreme.com doesn't work for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dj898
                  are you on the broadband?
                  if so check out below link...
                  (be warned that this link is chock full of pictures and may takes several minutes even on high speed BB...)

http://www.digitpress.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=
                  A few minutes on BB my arse ! Took my 17 seconds ! I timed it. You guys in the west really get f*cked up the arse for BB. Here in Japan we think we get f*cked up the arse compared to Korea but then we can always look at the west and feel smug again

By the way dj898, that's a very impressive collection you have.

Yakumo
                  Last edited by Yakumo; 31-05-2005, 11:31.

Comment

The Saturn is a sweet machine. It also has the best version of Silhouette Mirage.

The worst thing about the Saturn? That bloody battery. Grr!

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo
                      A few minutes on BB my arse ! Took my 17 seconds ! I timed it. You guys in the west really get f*cked up the arse for BB. Here in Japan we think we get f*cked up the arse compared to Korea but then we can always look at the west and feel smug again

By the way dj898, that's a very impressive collection you have.

Yakumo
                      i know...
                      mate once told he can send few travel snaps - next thing he was sending couple gig of movie files!

no wonder DVD never took off in Korea...

p.s. thanks mate... missus thinks i'm nut collecting these thing but at least she puts up with it... he he

Comment

Wow, didn't know it was this R@rE!!!

I love that box art though...

Comment

It's only that "rare" as the RAM set. I wouldn't pay that much for it.

Comment

I have to admit i don't see it much around in Tokyo nowadays.

Even though i have it on DC and PSONE if i see it i'm getting it, as I love that cover.

Comment

Originally posted by tokyochojin
                              http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...sPageName=WDVW

Wow, didn't know it was this R@rE!!!

I love that box art though...
                              that is crazy price...
                              I was able to get one under 3000 yen last year... and I thought I paid about the its going rate...

Comment

It is sealed though, so worth a bit more perhaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X