No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone know when Season 5 is due ? thought it was this month but there's nothing listed on tv.com and the like.

Comment

I thought I read it wasn't back until February 2009, but not 100% sure on that.

Comment

I'd also read Feb 2009.

I think Sky have muddied the water about its return by showing it spliced in to multi-trailers for the new episodes of Prison Break, 24 etc.

Comment

Ta lads, thought Jan/Feb would be the case, wishful thinking on my part.

But I'll blame Sky anyway (being a Virgin customer and all that).

Comment

TV.com has it down for 1/1/09 which sounds a bit daft. February sound more likely to me

Comment

First official Season 5 promo.

People are saying it looks like the island has warped back in time.

Comment

Cheers for that Family Fry - Can't wait!

Comment

Nice one dude - thanks

Comment

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I went all tingly watching that!

Comment

Me too, though it might have been the air con...nope it was

Hurley packing heat

Comment

Looks pretty EFFIN awesome Bring it on!!!

Comment

Season 5 starts Wednesday January 21st in the US with a 1hr recap show and then the first two s5 eps back-to-back.

Hope that means that Sky gets to show them the following Sunday - the 25th.

Whoo!

Comment

Such a long wait . Are they going to do a short season again or will we get the full 24 episodes?

Comment

Seasons 5 and 6 are known to be shorter seasons, about 18 episodes? If I wasn't so lazy I'd wiki it..

Comment

Working...
                                X