Star Wars Episode 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wakka View Post
    I've always thought those cinemas with waiter service sound awful. Last thing I want in the cinema is people walking around and the clink of cutlery. I'm a stickler for a silent room when movie watching though, haha.
    On the contrary to this, having been to the Electric I thought it was very nice. One of the best things about it is that only over 18s can go there.

That being said, I don't really require absolute silence at the cinema, because I like to get the atmosphere from the others watching the film.

Comment

Ah well, that's where we differ! Most of my friends think I'm a dick about it too

Comment

Empire mag covers:

Comment

Interesting. The Falcon has its old dish.

Comment

Nerd lol

Comment

DAMN YOU!

Comment

I'm personally curious of whether they'll go down the route of the re-issued original trilogy (where it's made clear that the instant the emperor is dead, the galaxy is saved and everyone parties) or something more akin to the books, where the liberation of Coruscant happens years later, and they're still dealing with pockets of Imperial forces and worlds that want to be part of a cohesive empire.

That being said, this needs to be subtle, background information. No more senates or parliaments please JJ

Comment

I think there's still something like 3-5 years till Disney can issue the original 6 films themselves. When the time comes part of me expects them to come up with new versions of the films themselves that marry all the fan concerns into what they'll consider definitive editions. Stuff like the CG upgrades, prequel city shots at the end of Jedi remaining, some of the extra scenes etc remaining to keep the slow more into Ep7 and beyond but also addressing some fan annoyances like Han no longer shooting first, restoring original old Anakin at the end of Jedi etc

Comment

Something missing from those Empire covers...

There we go

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                      I think there's still something like 3-5 years till Disney can issue the original 6 films themselves.
                      2020. There's something nagging me saying Fox owns the original Star Wars (New Hope) forever. Disney has obviously negotiated something with Fox for the recent digital availability of the films I figure, even so far that the introduction is changed to remove the classic 20th Century lights logo and drumroll.
                      Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        When the time comes part of me expects them to come up with new versions of the films themselves that marry all the fan concerns into what they'll consider definitive editions. Stuff like the CG upgrades, prequel city shots at the end of Jedi remaining, some of the extra scenes etc remaining to keep the slow more into Ep7 and beyond but also addressing some fan annoyances like Han no longer shooting first, restoring original old Anakin at the end of Jedi etc
                        All already done in the HD fan remakes, available now.......

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                          Something missing from those Empire covers...

There we go
                          That is one incredibly impractical sword.

Comment

But not if it's a laser guitar and not a sword at all!

Comment

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...20this%20point!

A few seconds of new footage. SPOILER
                              Last edited by Neon Ignition; 28-08-2015, 07:02.

Comment

Finn looks awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X