No announcement yet.

Star Wars Episode 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perfect description, Prinny - a poor man's Wrath. Truth be told, I think the fault probably lay mostly in the writing rather than the directing but I'm guessing Abrams had control over the script.

Comment

I can't believe how much media coverage the Star Wars trailer has received. It was even on the national news. Must admit that after seeing that trailer I am warming to the new film despite my aversion to the directors other films.
      Power of nostalgia I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by prinnysquad View Post
        That's pretty much how I felt to be honest. I was looking forward to it because it reviewed well, and I like Cumberbatch as an actor. The whole event was a really poor man's Wrath of Khan, with far less subtlety, tension, pathos and excitement.
        Yes absolutely. I really enjoyed the reboot, the 2nd was very disappointing.

Comment

Vanity Fair has an exclusive image for its front cover

Comment

Is Chewbacca wearing eyeliner?

Comment

People can say what they like, but I think Harrison Ford still looks cool as ****.

Comment

Expect pretty much every moment of this movie to be revealed and spoiled everywhere on the 4th of September. 'Force Friday' when all the toys, books, comics and 'lifestyle accessories' hit. http://www.starwars.com/news/star-wa...ay-september-4

Comment

I am yet to be totally convinced about this movie but it sounds like we really dodged a bullet when Lucas' involvement ended: http://www.theatlantic.com/entertain...wakens/392669/

Comment

As we know, everything new that comes out from Disney and Lucasfilm related to the “Star Wars” franchise – from video games to comics to TV shows – is now considered part of official canon. That’s probably why the fifth and latest issue of Marvel Entertainment’s “Star Wars” comic has caused such a big stir […]

A stir seems to have been caused by the new canon comics adding a new character who has ties to an existing one

Comment

The Eo7 Comic Con Presentation Featurette:

Comment

Just watched this as it popped up when i went to watch something else on youtube. It's so beautiful to see proper sets and practical effects. I should really be holding back and keeping my expectations low, but I can't, I genuinely can't wait to see it.

Comment

Lie with passion and be forever damned...

Comment

Started the phantom menace today with my daughter in readiness for this in December but she wasn't that bothered about it

Infact watching today showed me how bad it really is

Comment

The only good thing about the prequels is seeing loads of Jedi in action. The plot, certain actors, Jar Jar and a lot of the dialouge are rank rotten.

Comment

End fight with Maul is the best thing about the whole prequel trilogy.

Comment

Working...
                                X