• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
    Watching - thank you.

Comment

"A Public Execution" - Haye.

Comment

I'm no fan of Haye, but I hope he humiliates Harrison to the point that he retires. His career has been a joke since forever.

Comment

Heavyweight boxing is a joke these days. There are no winners here, Haye beats Harrison and it means nothing, if Harrison flukes a win then it just lowers the reputation of heavyweight boxing even further. This is a sad day for boxing in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoraths mullet View Post
            Heavyweight boxing is a joke these days. There are no winners here, Haye beats Harrison and it means nothing, if Harrison flukes a win then it just lowers the reputation of heavyweight boxing even further. This is a sad day for boxing in my opinion.
            I agree, Haye came in and said all the right things about taking on everybody then first voluntary defence he gets and its againt old Ordinary Harrison.

Don't care how they try to talk it up as a grudge match it stinks, what has Harrison done to get a shot anyway, win Prizefighter by beating some fat gypsy bloke ?

Comment

Originally posted by mikewl View Post
              Thats the Wladimir vs Samuel Peter rematch, I watched the first fight and Wlad was dominant throughout apart from a few times he wen't down from what looked like rabbit punches.

Its going to be a boring one sided win for Wlad.
              As you predicted.

I really hope Haye does a job on Harrison. Harrisons a never been, as others are stating, surely a lose/lose for Haye, of course this will carry a purse.

Anyone watching that 7 fighter competition? I think its box office.

Comment

Just watched the Klitcho - Peters fight and it was awful. Typical modern heavyweight stuff, loads of hugging and crap.

Comment

Hate to say it but boxing is slowly dying, if i was a young chap inclined to fight nowadays I'd look at training in MMA

Can't argue the klitchko's are functional but in a terrible terrible division.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowDancer View Post
                    As you predicted.

I really hope Haye does a job on Harrison. Harrisons a never been, as others are stating, surely a lose/lose for Haye, of course this will carry a purse.

Anyone watching that 7 fighter competition? I think its box office.
                    The Super 7 tournement has been pretty decent so far, but right now two of the signed on fighters are causing problems as they say they don't want to fight each other as they are friends, thing is they knew from the very start they would have to fight each other and signed the contract.

As for the fight last night it was sooo boring, Wlad could have stepped on the gas from about the 4th round on and got a early KO and actually make it entertaining, instead he just hugged and jabbed until Samuel was too knackered to do anything, then got the stoppage.

I do hope Haye blasts Harrison then gets in with Wlad, I think Haye at least has the speed and precision to at least land something on Wlads chin, whether its enough to win who knows but at least it will have some element of excitement to it.

Comment

Super 6 your talking about lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilotwings View Post
                        Super 6 your talking about lol.
                        lol yup

Comment

May I ask if last nights prize fighter was any good? + Who won?

I was poorly last night and went to bed around 9...

Thank you

Comment

Less than a week, anyone looking forward to it?

Couple of good fights last night.

Rees was a goodun.

Comment

If it was taking place on my balcony I'd draw the blinds, even in a terrible heavyweight division how on earth does Ordinary Harrison qualify for a shot ?

It also just makes all Hayes talk look stupid, it appears he's swerving the Klitchko's and taking an easy payday, fine if you aren't always gobbing off about taking on the best and not avoiding anybody.

£15 on PPV, let me tell where I am, I'm oot !

Comment

I'll get it as its something to watch but it is a bit of a joke of a fight.

Audley has been doing his usual talk to try and convince the public he has a chance but Audleys always been alot of talk and then does nothing in the ring to back up all his words.

I have watched some of the sparring training videos and the one thing that stands out to me is speed, Harrison plods around while Haye blasts the mitts with alot of speed and power while using alot of fast body movement, this fight is all wrong for Audley as he's going to try to be the counter puncher but he'll be too slow to pull it off, Haye will pile up the points if it actually goes past a few rounds, it won't take long for Haye to start landing meaningful punches, but Harrison will have to just hope for a miracle lucky punch to save the day.

Comment

Working...
                                X