Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Relationship Thread-Good, Bad or Indifferent.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tankshell
    Man she is sooooooo hot still though, bet she was trying her damndest to impress me again Bitch.
    I knew you wasn't over her when you said that. You gotta avoid texting her at all costs. If she is genuine, she'll let you know that she made a mistake. Otherwise she might do it again, and you'll be back at square one. You gotta seem like you can take it or leave it, else she'll know she's got you by the bollocks and she'll take the piss whenever she's feeling lonely.

STAY AWAY!
    Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

I could type a mega long responce containing all of my worldly wisdom regarding all things love, but I won`t. Not because I can`t be bothered, but because my advice is short.

Do as the other lads have said and just leave it. Through my own experience you sould NEVER GO BACK, EVER! Any contact that you get, don`t be a bastard about it, just be indifferent and get on with making yourself better.

When any of my relationships have finished, I see it as the begining of something new rather than the end of something. If you take that attitude you`ll be back before you know it, if you don`t you`re heading for rock bottom. You`re better than that mate, keep positive, get out there with your mates and enjoy the fact that you are single again. It can be done!

We`re here for ya fella!

Comment

Yeah! Screw Jeremy Kyle, stick with us man!
        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Been in this situation before. IMO she is ****ing with you, she wants you to want her soooo much but she also wants to **** off and do her own thing when it suits her.

When she left how do you know she wasnt out getting it on with some other guy.

Id be carefull mate, if a relationship ends then you should do just that and END it.

I know you love her but dont end up like a door mat and being walked all over.

Comment

Thats it exactly!!

DO NOT BE SUCKER FOR THIS LADY.

U may think that taking her back means that you've done her a favour & u have got 1 up on her & that she's begging to be with u. WRONG!!. She knows she's in control (thats what these little text tests are all about) & will basically think that u can be called on for anything, anytime & if u dont comply she'll drop the big 1 on u & you'll have to choose between either her or being single & heartbroken again.

If she had real feelings for u & wanted to be back with u she'd tell u to your face, not text u like this. Dont read too much into it dude.

If u feel the urge dont do it. Instead get on here & let us know how you're feeling/what your thoughts are.
            We'll keep u strong & focused mate!!

Comment

When a woman ends a relationship it either means

A : shes shagging someone else

B : Shes cheated and cant deal with getting caught out

C : you have a small penis and shes fed up with it

Comment

Yeah, she's ****ing you over. It's October and she's on about spending Christmas with you. She's pretty much sounding like she's going to **** off as soon as Chrimbo is over and you've bought her that iPod she wants. Just ignore her and DON'T do anything daft. Although it does sound like you would get back with her if she came onto you.

Comment

Nice one Gubbins I completely forgot about that Chrimbo pressie slyness that the ladies like to pull.

I know 2 of my mates that have been dumped straight after Xmas. Their gf's waited until pressies were swapped & then BANG!, they came in with the sucker punch.

Comment

Originally posted by stepp
                    When a woman ends a relationship it either means

A : shes shagging someone else

B : Shes cheated and cant deal with getting caught out

C : you have a small penis and shes fed up with it
                    Well it's obviously not C....so that narrows it down a bit

Comment

stay strong brother

Comment

K, well it's Friday and I'm just about to leave work and head home so we'll see what happens tonight 8)

Comment

Dont do it. You can never go back. Never.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankshell
                            K, well it's Friday and I'm just about to leave work and head home so we'll see what happens tonight 8)
                            Stick it in her ****box, then make her suck it for putting you through such an emotional time. At the very least it'll probably put you off wanting to kiss her! Result!!

Comment

Woh dude, you working on a whole new level with that >_<

Comment

Originally posted by bignige
                                Stick it in her ****box, then make her suck it for putting you through such an emotional time. At the very least it'll probably put you off wanting to kiss her! Result!!
                                nige, you have such a way with the ladies... can i be your pupil?

Comment

Working...
                                X