Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They make little wicker baskets with handles that fit right into them too for the small "what on earth does this go with" moments. Don't fret too much about the colour of the unit - two or three "door" units with the colour of your choice will grab all the focus.

My advice: if you are wondering which size to go for.... Get the biggest size
    It took a couple of hours to put together, but was easy. Quite heavy, so a second person was helpful to bring it up off the floor to the wall.

For the amount of storage space you get, nothing else comes close for value. I got it delivered because I don't own a truck... Took a couple of weeks, but they gave me a 2 hour slot for delivery which was great.
    Last edited by charlesr; 02-01-2014, 16:08.

Comment

Viewing a property tomorrow, a two.bed masonette. Much bigger than our place and it looks cute. The idea of moving is appealing.

Comment

Here's a pic:

Comment

Upstairs or downstairs Nakamura?

Charles, we have that IKEA range too, kids just accumulate so many bits and pieces it's staggering, we try and give a load of unused stuff to the charity shop before his birthday and Christmas each year to make way.
          And you're right, go for the biggest possible, kids will always fill it.

Comment

Great furniture, I have expedit stuff all over the house -

In before Neil posts his!

Comment

David, it's a 3 floor masonette. Looks quite cute from the photos. Be nice not living under or over anyone.

Comment

That glossy white looks really cool in your room. Your floor looks like CGI....

Comment

Yes floor is far too shiny, take it you don't have kids Colin.

Ours is white too, goes really well in the bedroom.

Nakamura, what floor you on then not being below or above anyone?!?

Comment

Now I am on ground. The place we are looking at is 3 floors.

Comment

Nope, no kids. I have one of these for making a mess though -

Comment

It was all a decoy earlier, the mods are all sales reps for IKEA!!

Charles, that's the stuff I'll be getting for our conservatory when I finish building it, as you say perfect for the kids toys.

Colin, lovely looking pooch there mate, they always look elegant. I had the smaller red version ha ha, a Hungarian vizsla for years, happiest dog in the world. Scared of fireworks ironically as she was a gun dog!!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                          Nope, no kids. I have one of these for making a mess though -

converse trainer.... You dirty ****
                          pretty dog though

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                            Yeah look as Colin said we are just here for the gaming like everyone else*

Opens coat. Anyone wanna buy any moisturiser
                            Think most of us are more scared about the coat opening

Comment

What's wrong with Converse? It's all I ever wear, I don't need fancy shoes to bolster my self esteem.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                                What's wrong with Converse? It's all I ever wear, I don't need fancy shoes to bolster my self esteem.
                                Nowt, I was just joking it was you making the mess not your dog there is only one shoe in your pic

Comment

Working...
                                X