X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bowser123 View Post
    http://www.transferleague.co.uk/
    That's what Redknapp was on about. That site shows net spend, Tomkins didn't.

Tomkins bent the stats and way it was worked out until it fitted his agenda. He doesn't include full squads, gets amounts wrong and for some reason thinks Dong is a Utd player. he isn't, and hasn't been for months.
    Transferleague.co.uk is a bit rubbish. Earlier this week they had Lucas down as costing ?9m! but have changed it today (and it's still wrong I think). The Torres fee is wrong too, as are quite a few of the others.

Comment

Originally posted by bowser123 View Post
      http://www.transferleague.co.uk/
      That's what Redknapp was on about. That site shows net spend, Tomkins didn't.

Tomkins bent the stats and way it was worked out until it fitted his agenda. He doesn't include full squads, gets amounts wrong and for some reason thinks Dong is a Utd player. he isn't, and hasn't been for months.
      The point is Benitez HASN'T spent the most money. Redknapp's argument is that if you spent a lot of money you HAVE to win the league. But, of course, when you are as far behind as Liverpool were to begin with it does take time to improve unless you have astronomical amounts of money. I dont want to check every single transfer as I dont have the time but I'm pretty sure some are wrong.

Redknapp talks so much rubbish, as a supposed expert pundit and ex Liverpool player you'd have thought he would have more of a clue about Liverpool than most people. He didn't even realise Liverpool currently have 3 right backs on their books.

He has been a pet hate of mine for a long while now. He can almost always be relied upon to say one thing that is totally inaccurate. Obviously I pick up on the Liverpool ones because I follow the team but I'd bet he does the same for just about any match he gives his opinion on.

Comment

And most importantly someone needs to tell the guy to
        A. Buy some looser trousers. I don't want to see your balls, Jamie.
        and B. To sit up straight, you're on ****ing TV man!

Comment

I remember when I was a teenager his wife, Louise Nerding/Redknapp was absolutely stunning. She was in some girl band wasn't she? Seems ages ago now..

Comment

Originally posted by Supergoal View Post
            I remember when I was a teenager his wife, Louise Nerding/Redknapp was absolutely stunning. She was in some girl band wasn't she? Seems ages ago now..
            Yer Eternal.....her best solo one was in which she is at the height of her sexual powers...

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
              Yer Eternal.....her best solo one was in which she is at the height of her sexual powers...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MsjElaIk6o
              Yeah I remember that song. Fooking gorgeous she is/was.

Comment

Very impressed by Liverpool tonight, amazing how they always manage to turn it on for Europe. I still can't see beyond United for any competition this season however and as a City fan it really pains me to say that.

Comment

Liverpool won't win the Premier League but they will win the Champions League cup.

I bet ?50 on Liverpool to win it before the the whole event started!

It was an utterly brilliant match to watch although Real Madrid weren't at their best on either legs.

Comment

WHo was that you were playing Tottenham?

Comment

Real Madrid, mate. We made them look like Luton. Credit to Liverpool, they battered them. No doubt the spanish half of Liverpool were up for this big time. Torres was taking the piss in the first 15mins. He looked hot tonight.

Comment

Yeah the speeed in Torres was superb.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilotwings View Post
                          WHo was that you were playing Tottenham?
                          Nah, the mighty Spurs beat 'em twice! Makes us better than Madrid

Comment

I think that's probably the best I've seen us play all season. The results against Chelsea and Man Utd may have been more impressive (as they are better teams than Madrid) but last night was the best performance.

There was such a pace and energy and drive about everything, and all 11 players looked right up for it. Thought Torres had a great game, and looked in fine form considering the injury run he's had recently. That turn and shot near the start was

The game was absolutely dead and buried by half time - not often you can say that in the knockout stages, let alone against Madrid.

We had a bit of luck with the penalty, but to be honest, we made our luck last night.

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeySteve View Post
                              I think that's probably the best I've seen us play all season. The results against Chelsea and Man Utd may have been more impressive (as they are better teams than Madrid) but last night was the best performance.

There was such a pace and energy and drive about everything, and all 11 players looked right up for it. Thought Torres had a great game, and looked in fine form considering the injury run he's had recently. That turn and shot near the start was

The game was absolutely dead and buried by half time - not often you can say that in the knockout stages, let alone against Madrid.

We had a bit of luck with the penalty, but to be honest, we made our luck last night.
                              Ready to lose against another Boro though..

Comment

See you lot at Old Trafford Saturday lunch time!

Comment

Working...
                                X