• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, i second replays. That would be great, especially if you could
    save them, to show off ! I thought a time-trial mode was coming, with
    ghost car i read somewhere..? Uploaded data-base of times would be
    nice with this..

Great game though, very Mario Kart feel to it....

Comment

All we need now is guns. lol
      Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Like many here, I didn't click with the game at first, but then last night I had finished a GRAW session and just thought sod it, I can beat the first track!

It then just clicked! Boosting round corners and sort of "Riding" the mud, learning the tracks and the best routes for the type of vehicle.

My quick session ended in the wee hours, 6 tracks with Gold gained.

Its a tremendous game.

Only big issue is the loading. Please fix that.

Comment

and the AI that has been coded by the devil himself i think , evil, sadistic little bastards they are.

Comment

Yeah, gotta love Sidewinder Gulch. Driving down the middle in the mud.
            Constantly lokng back as a couple of trucks are charging up behind you.
            With your name on their bumper....!

Also, love those moments, when you knock someone of a bike, force
            someone of the track or look around laughing to yourself. Then you hit a
            wall/rock....!

My favorite vehicle at the moment is that Italalino Galiano (in white of
            course, not that it stays that colour). The ATV quad bikes are fun too...!
            Any favorites out there....?

Comment

Mud Pluggers FTW

J.

Comment

I was actually suprised how well the truacks handle and there speed.
                I like the Ozustu Ronin, in the rally class. Fun in the mud....

Comment

I quite like the fire engine!
                  Any of the ATVs are a favourite of mine too.

Comment

Patch details are now out: http://community.eu.playstation.com/...ad.php?t=82751

Apologies for the delay in getting these to you but its time to share the Update notes with everyone to show the new features and fixes coming your way in the next couple of weeks.

As you'll see as you read through, a full reset of all Ranks will also happen when the update becomes available. With the ranks being a little messed up with the Boost exploiters and the rank bug we think it?s the best solution.

The update will be free and should arrive by the middle of May and it will be required to play online. Once it?s ready the update will be installed when you next select the Online option.

Any questions then please ask away as I'm passing a summary of feedback from the community back to the developer team.

1. Game List Improvement
                    - 'Game Status' is now displayed with the game list in the online lobby making it easier to find a session where you'll be able to join and race promptly.

2. Host Identification
                    - Within the game lobby the host is now clearly identified by a 'host' icon visible to all players and updated during host migration.

3. Boost Exploit
                    - A bug involving the boost system that allowed a player to use boost in an exploitative manner has been resolved.

4. Buddy List Size
                    - This has been updated to support up to 50 friends.

5. Text Cut-off
                    - When playing in standard definition all messages will now display as intended.

6. Improved Stability Online
                    - Online gameplay stability has been improved.

7. Audio issues
                    - All known issues with 5.1 / 7.1 surround have been fixed. Audio issues within the front-end have been resolved.

8. Player Ranking
                    - Players were found to be ranked incorrectly due to a bug. Because of this all online rankings will be reset and the ranking system should now function correctly.

Evolution and Sony apologise for this measure but it will result in a fairer and more stable ranking system for all players.

9. Auto-Start
                    - Races will be forced to start after a fixed countdown which should dramatically reduce the waiting times in lobbies. Hosts may delay this countdown up to three times.

10. Save Data Corruption
                    - When quitting the game using the PS button it was possible to corrupt the save game data. This will no longer occur.

11. Lobby Information
                    - Upcoming track and current lap details will be displayed in lobbies.

12. Vehicle Damage
                    - When restarting a single player race during a death camera the damage wasn't always reset at the start of the next race. This has now been resolved.

13. Missing Audio
                    - Audio effects were missing from the death camera, these have now been reinstated.

14. Name Tags
                    - Added ability to switch the player name tags on / off during online races using a single button press (L1).

Comment

Read that on the Playstation forums yesterday, looks like a good patch.

Nice one Rushy.

Comment

Any news on Japanese patch for online?

Is it happenning?

Comment

Originally posted by P-Dogg View Post
                          Any news on Japanese patch for online?

Is it happenning?
                          I know I keep saying this, but I'll have an update about what is going on soon.

Comment

Rushy, regarding the online ranking reset, does that mean only FAME will be reset to ZERO or everything else; win/loses stats etc will be reset too? Cos if so, there isnt really any point in playing online until the patch is out as everything attained now will be lost when patched...

Comment

thats a hell of a lot of problems thats been fixed there, shows how rushed it was in the first place.

Personally i think your time would of been better spent on the sequal Rushy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dragon2k4 View Post
                                Rushy, regarding the online ranking reset, does that mean only FAME will be reset to ZERO or everything else; win/loses stats etc will be reset too? Cos if so, there isnt really any point in playing online until the patch is out as everything attained now will be lost when patched...
                                http://community.eu.playstation.com/showpo...mp;postcount=25

"Following your feedback to this thread we have spoken to the developers and we have come up with a way to avoid having to reset your stats completely when the update arrives. The only thing that will be adjusted is your "FAME" rating which will be reset so that in the future it is far more indicative of your stats. Your other statistics will not be reset and will still be displayed after this update.

The way the FAME reset will work is your fame will reset but not your stats, Once you start racing again it should then correctly recalculate your Fame rank. The bug in the system allowed people, at random, to attain high Ranks including God with as few as 10 races."

Comment

Working...
                                X