No announcement yet.

Last night's Top Gear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just thought it was a cool vehicle based thing, especially when it went into roadster mode and was tilting round corners.

personally couldn't give a stuff about where I could/can't drive it as I wouldn't fit in it anyway.

Comment

In this weeks show the Bugatti Veyron is finally unleashed on the track. I wonder who they borrowed it off.

Also James May is driving a Zonda F roadster.

The main feature is a challenge to drive 3 cars from Switzerland to Blackpool on a tank of petrol, the winner turns on the illuminations.

Comment

Be interested to see how the Veyron does on the TG track. I don't think it'll do that well if it's time around 'the ring' is anything to go by.

Assuming one of them actually makes it to Blackpool eh!

Comment

It a heavy bugger isn't it, more suited to mind bending speed runs on the autobahn, I would dare to suggest.

Comment

Sounds like a good episode

Like the two good gentlement above said, can't see the Veyron being too close to the top of the leaderboard, with only one decent straight on the track it's main advantage will be pretty much ruled out.

Comment

I don't think it'll be top but it'll be up there, remember its acceleration stats. Top 5 easy I say.

Comment

It's ability to pull is crazy. There is a vid at Autocar showing pedal to the metal, R8 vs Veyron style. I would suggest that an R8 would leave 98% of cars on the road eating dust but the Veyron just vanishes into the distance. Astonishing.

Comment

well they veyron did a 1.18 i think....not the top.....to be honest i was not expecting to get to the top....but i am happy they did it

Comment

Yeah, was good to see it on the TG track. Hats off to the guy that lent it to them.

The way it left the Zonda for dead in that straight line race was amazing.

Comment

thing that did take me by suprise though was the fuel effeciency tests

Comment

good prog tonight apart from the star bit.

that's a proper top gear challenge with the mileage of those diesels quite surprising, and the pagani/veyron bits were good too.

Comment

The way the Veyron murdered the Zonda in the dash was astonishing though. I mean just think about it for a moment. A ****ing fast hypercar got blown away by something even more brutal. Imagine lining it up against a people carrier or something. I bet the Veyron could turn around, return and still beat it to the line.

Comment

As fast as Veyrons are... I still had to wait behind one at a roundabout

Comment

A sight to behold. I've seen an Enzo in the flesh but have yet to see that brute.

Comment

Lichfield mentioned on Top Gear. Best episode EVAR!!11

Comment

Working...
                                X