No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update on the Soundwave household since Chloe's Lat flow test on Thursday a PCR has been taken & awaiting results

So far she is 100% fine
    She has a bit of a blocked nose but aside from that not a symptom to be seen & apart from the test you wouldn't know there's anything wrong

Me & Katie just did Lateral Flow ourselves & both negative
    Parents & my brother did theirs yesterday & all clear too

Fingers crossed that's how it all stays

Neil

Comment

Hope everything will go well.

Comment

So had a sore throat over the weekend...was not to bad but then came home this morning had a nap and woke up feeling terrible....headache,chills and temp of 38.6 so covid test tomorrow.

Heard the local factories where i worked so many people are off due to a covid break out...and all these people came into the shop

Comment

So have been bedbound for three days finally felt a bit better today...had covid test was negative but called the doctor for appointment and been told there has been a lot of false negatives...i am thinking WTF

Comment

Originally posted by eastyy View Post
            So have been bedbound for three days finally felt a bit better today...had covid test was negative but called the doctor for appointment and been told there has been a lot of false negatives...i am thinking WTF
            That means you may have been invaded by the Decepdicons. Apparently that omicron variation is tough to detect with a typical test. Good to hear you are feeling a bit better now.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              That means you may have been invaded by the Decepdicons. Apparently that omicron variation is tough to detect with a typical test. Good to hear you are feeling a bit better now.
              Cheers have to still take it easy as yesterday my breathing suffered so just resting and not exerting myself as out of breathe very easily...doctor hates prescribing antibiotics, Decided not to take another covid test as tbh does not make any difference now as the wife has been fine all week.

Will say i suspected i had covid at the time when it all started as i was ill twice within two months ....but this was far far worse but doctor had said because of everything that happened and with regular flu being less for so long it now has come back worse

Comment

Had my booster yesterday, arm pain as the needle went into the muscle but apart from that no issues.

Comment

Chloe's last day of isolation tomorrow & as I said before there wasn't even a hint of symptoms throughout
                  The whole 10 days has been nothing
                  No temperature, no cough, nothing

So far nothing for me & the wife either
                  LFT's will be done by me & the missus tomorrow but hopefully they'll still be clear too

Glad Chloe will be back to school Monday because the worst bit has literally been keeping her indoors all this time & I'm desperate to get her some fresh air again lol

Neil

Comment

Glad to hear that.

Switerland is doing exactly what they did before, dragging their feet to clear 3rd shots to everyone (only over 65 are allowed), unwilling to bring in more restrictions in despite hospitals being already overloaded, but restricting flights from every country with reported Omicron cases, even the total number of cases is far, far lower than what's happening in Switzerland.
                    A co-worker went back to Italy last week, he got the 3rd shot with no problem, and the Swiss COVID certificate was immediately updated with it. I might do the same when I go back for Christmas...if Switzerland doesn't royally screw up and becomes Europe's infection centre.

Comment

Originally posted by Cassius_Smoke View Post
                      Covid has gone now, but its left me with a permanent headache in and around my right eye. Nothing touches it.
                      Quick follow up. The headache finally subsided after about 3 weeks.

Comment

I'm doing my best to be a hermit and not see anyone. It's a losing battle I think - only a matter of time before daughter at school brings it home. Loads of them have it. Lateral Flow Tests are useless because they rarely show positive till well after you are infectious, so only really useful for confirming it's Covid if you symptoms. GF's daughter had symptoms and had 4 days of negatives before the positives started.
                        Last edited by charlesr; 05-12-2021, 14:07.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
                          Had a booster yesterday. Woke up at 2am this morning and I thought a train had run over me. Just feeling better now. The Pfizer booster is a bastard!
                          Did you have any bad reactions to the first two shots? They were a non-event for me.
                          Last edited by Lyris; 05-12-2021, 14:48.

Comment

Originally posted by briareos_kerensky View Post
                            Glad to hear that.

Switerland is doing exactly what they did before, dragging their feet to clear 3rd shots to everyone (only over 65 are allowed), unwilling to bring in more restrictions in despite hospitals being already overloaded, but restricting flights from every country with reported Omicron cases, even the total number of cases is far, far lower than what's happening in Switzerland.
                            A co-worker went back to Italy last week, he got the 3rd shot with no problem, and the Swiss COVID certificate was immediately updated with it. I might do the same when I go back for Christmas...if Switzerland doesn't royally screw up and becomes Europe's infection centre.
                            Thanks dude

Did out LFT'S earlier & both negative

Will continue twice a week now just to be careful but fingers crossed we may have dodged a bullet so far

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                              Did you have any bad reactions to the first two shots? They were a non-event for me.
                              i had a 3rd booster with all Pfizer with my towns 70+ back in mid October, seemed my GP was throwing the immunity problem people like myself in early. No problems with shot 1 and 2, just a sore arm but this 3rd shot hit hard, very tired and yellowish skin for 2 days and since then random chest bumps (almost like the start of a panic attack) when lie down which i never had before and it's still going on, GP only suggestion was to go anti depressants.

Comment

Originally posted by Lyris View Post
                                Same here. First 2 AZ were a doddle. The pain up my neck and into my head is still there. 2 and a half weeks on.

Comment

Working...
                                X