No announcement yet.

CoronaWatch 2019 - 2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boosters available for over 30's 3 months after 2nd vaccine from Monday in England. Trying to get the bloke booked in before Christmas but only availability locally from start of January. I'm hoping more slots open for next week as the push continues, local Tesco has had a St Johns Ambulance with a walk in service on and off the last few weeks, hoping to get in there and cancel January slot.

Trying to get my sisters to have them too or at least booked before we go see them, i'll feel much happier if we were all up to date drugged up for Christmas this year.

EDIT - Another person at work has covid (literally every 4-6 weeks) so back on the daily lateral flow tests again. Couldn't get any more from the Gov website as apparently there are none available
    Last edited by Blobcat; 13-12-2021, 18:34.

Comment

Looks like Covid is back in the house ***waggles fist at school*** Youngest tested positive in a lft last night (prior to which he was all over me with hugs and stuff so if I'm prone to getting it again I was wide open). All 4 of us went for PCRs this morning so keeping everything crossed for negs and minimum disruption leading up to Christmas. Me and the eldest have had it so my wife is probably most at risk.

Comment

Multiple cases started at work now, seems to be more fully doing the rounds this time around though that's presumably because during Alpha and some of Delta we had WFH and Lockdowns protecting people.

Updated the thread title too now that we're dead set. I imagine I'll be updating it again in future

Comment

I have 150 pupils in my classroom throughout today. There won't be much work going on. Seems a pointless risk to me but we are just following guidelines of course!

NIghtclubs in Wales will be closed on the 27th. Not sure nightclubs are the reason for the spread of covid but I guess every little helps!

Comment

Booster shot yesterday, Moderna this time instead of AZ. So far just a slightly sore arm

Comment

Comment

Got mine today at lunch. Anti-Vax girl at work just came back from London with Covid. Thank god we're WFH again.

Comment

Got my booster on Tuesday. Zero adverse effects besides a slightly stiff upper arm.

Comment

I was taking the nephews to the Magic Festival in Edinburgh next week but it’s been postponed. A sign of things to come I think.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                      NIghtclubs in Wales will be closed on the 27th. Not sure nightclubs are the reason for the spread of covid but I guess every little helps!
                      If I was in charge I'd ban the sale of alcohol entirely. The last thing society needs right now is suppressed immune systems.

They should be dishing out vitamin C and D. Not booze.

Comment

Booster's kicking my arse, got those muscle/bone aches everywhere. Why can't I be one of those people that just gets a dead arm ffs 😤

Comment

Got mine on Monday. First jab kicked my ass, second was fine... I'm betting its going to go back to kicking my ass for the third one.

Comment

I got my booster today. Hoping I don’t get hammered but happy to get it regardless.

Comment

Had my Booster yesterday at my local Boots
                              Was the Pfizer & so far apart from a sore arm not a side affect to be seen & hopefully it stays that way

Neil

Comment

I had my booster on Sunday night and have had a few bouts of the shivers so far. Glad it's not my first nightshift in over three months...

Comment

Working...
                                X