No announcement yet.

Mario Kart 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The true japes will arise in MP and our leaderboardedized TTs.

Comment

Played little big planet karting to get in the mood. Ugh 30fps

Comment

Haha. I was doing some Vita Sonic Transformed.

Comment

LBP karting played quite well i.e. you can play it like MK but a game that frantic really does need 60fps. Hadn't really appreciated that until that moment. I expect a variable framerate of 59 - 60 will be ok though ;-)

Comment

Think I'll play a little mk8 tonight

Comment

Ssshhh you!

Don't suppose anyone in the UK has had notice theirs has been shipped yet? (if so where from).

Comment

What are the odds on Tesco getting my bundle to me by Friday?

The bordersdown newsletter states that members are NOT to play MK8 before Friday. Sorry, I don't make the rules!

Comment

Originally posted by hoolak View Post
                  What are the odds on Tesco getting my bundle to me by Friday?

The bordersdown newsletter states that members are NOT to play MK8 before Friday. Sorry, I don't make the rules!
                  ok ok ill wait till Friday oops it's open now lol

Comment

That's okay. You're allowed to sniff the disc...

Comment

hoolak, I would phone Tesco Direct and asked when and how it's being shipped, don't know what they're like for delivery on release day.

Comment

Yeah, and let me know what they say as I'm waiting for mine from tesco too!

Comment

Loving it mushroom cup done unlocked Larry as a reward
                          looks like 9 characters to unlock as there's 9 question marks

Comment

Is anybody updating the NNID thread so we can organise some MP racing action?

I'm teddymeowUK

Comment

Originally posted by DavidH View Post
                              Ssshhh you!

Don't suppose anyone in the UK has had notice theirs has been shipped yet? (if so where from).
                              ShopTo are showing it as in stock so I'm guessing they're sending it out already.

Hopefully mine comes before the weekend as it's coming via Charles (chose it as my Blue Room comp prize!)

Comment

Is SP just the standard cups to win, or are there extra challenges like in Sonic All Stars?

Comment

Working...
                                X