No announcement yet.

Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the deal with Farradays ex-girlfriend - I'm guessing he tried some time travel exercise on her, and it went tits up.

And with Charlotte, is she dead now? - Was she born on the island, and the time traveling is killing/killed her?

Is ellie, the little feisty piece actually faradays mom?

Also the producers are going to tie up all the loose ends a lot easier with the time travelling - Not sure I'm too keen on that, it's a bit of a cop out.

Comment

Originally posted by SS004 View Post

What's the deal with Farradays ex-girlfriend - I'm guessing he tried some time travel exercise on her, and it went tits up.

And with Charlotte, is she dead now? - Was she born on the island, and the time traveling is killing/killed her?

Is ellie, the little feisty piece actually faradays mom?

Also the producers are going to tie up all the loose ends a lot easier with the time travelling - Not sure I'm too keen on that, it's a bit of a cop out.
      I think that

Charollete has the crazy time displacement disease that effected the people on the boat

Faraday apparently left his Ex girlfriend and disapeared to the US,that can only be becuase of his trip to the island, so maybe he has more personal reasons for going than we first thought, I dont think Ellie is faradays mom, I think he meant she looked like his Ex, not his mom.

Comment

Spoiler for episode 4

Jin's ALIVE

Comment

Again Ep 4

but what time are he and the French people supposed to be at? I'm well confused, if you couldn't tell that already

Comment

I'd guess about 30 years before the events on the island - so the 70's

judging by the French woman's age

EDIT: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/The_Little_Prince

According to the above it's 1988 - that is when Danielle arrived. Can't remember where that tidbit was revealed, though. I must say that she looked more than 16 years older than the young version of herself when she died!!

Last edited by cutmymilk; 06-02-2009, 13:32.

Comment

You might want to spoiler that cutmymilk.

Comment

Originally posted by cutmymilk View Post
                Can't remember where that tidbit was revealed, though.
                well shes pregnant when she arrives at the island, and we know how old her daughter is/was.
                i guess she just aged horribly with the island lifestyle.

Comment

Good point. I'm a dumbass today!

Comment

The people bleeding is significant in my opinion, and only seems to be happening to people that (if I was to guess) have a history on the island - I think that Miles is the baby we say from the first episode being lifted from the cot: The Dr from the the orientation vidoes

Good to see Jin back, but why in the future wasn't Russeau able to remember him? - We'll have to see how that one pans out.

Also near the end when they had the shooting match in the canoes, we saw Juliette hit someone with a shot - That could be very interesting

Comment

Good to see Jin back, but why in the future wasn't Russeau able to remember him? - We'll have to see how that one pans out.

because it hadnt happened in the past yet. if russeau was still alive, she wouldve remebered it in he present day like how desmond did when he dreamt about daniel visiting him in the hatch back when he was on his own.

so when locke and co find the french debris on the beach, they are at the same 'time' as jin and russeau then?

ugh, trying to describe time travel events is tough eh?!

Comment

oops, didnt quote you there SS004 - but it relates to your post

Comment

Originally posted by SS004 View Post

The people bleeding is significant in my opinion, and only seems to be happening to people that (if I was to guess) have a history on the island - I think that Miles is the baby we say from the first episode being lifted from the cot: The Dr from the the orientation vidoes
                          Sick!!

Thought it was a pretty lame episode tbh, with the

nose bleeding

being the most interesting part...the end was meant to be OMGWTFBBQ but very poorly executed, was anybody really going OMGWTFBBQ I wonder..?

Did buss out the A-Team theme tune in the middle when they were rolling around in the van

Also, I really hope that the people

shooting at them in the cannon aren't them from another time - so they are shooting at themselves - that would be pretty poor.

Last edited by spagmasterswift; 09-02-2009, 11:41.

Comment

Originally posted by spagmasterswift View Post
                            Also, I really hope that the people

shooting at them in the cannon aren't them from another time - so they are shooting at themselves - that would be pretty poor.

Of course it will be them! They'll be trying to stop themselves from going to the Orchid I imagine

Comment

That was my guess with it.

Re: the bleeding thing, isn't it the same thing that happened to Desmond when he had his little episode last season - the one he had to stop it by finding Faraday? I've assumed so far it's the same thing happening to everyone else.

Comment

episode 4

Pretty lame episode I though. Thought it was obvious that

Jin would make an appearance sooner or later.

Have to say Ben is a devious so and so. Got the lawyers to **** up Kate by thinking Aaron would be taken away hence giving her a reason to run back to the Island. Seems like that Sun is ready to pop a cap in his ass which would mess up the plan to get back!

It would be awesome to see if they explain how the black rock ended up in the middle of the island, oo and the broken statue foot with 4 toes! Surprised they havent bumped into good ol smokey in the

jungle :P

Comment

Working...
                                X